SOS Shout out Sundays 8/4/13

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
So what did you learn this week? What frustrations or celebrations do you want to exclaim?!

Replies

• HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I learned that eating whole foods makes me feel better.

14877786.png
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    A couple things:

Waiting is sooo frustrating: went to endo this week, doing part of the testing this weekend and go for blood draw tomorrow, but have to wait until the 20th to find out what the results are and be able to (hopefully) know what is causing me to gain instead of lose so I can start getting it fixed (or if it's just that I will forever be a really fit fat person)

My body has learned that if somebody says something should be going on with it, it is going to do it: Doc asked if I was having any joint pain, told her that my right knee (due to my weight) and my right ankle (due to whatever mystery issue it has) but otherwise, no.... day after my other knee started hurting for no reason. Doc asked if I ever had any mystery bruises, told her no, it's usually that I do something and a couple days later I have a bruise and have to remember what I did... I have 2 mysterious bruises in not easy to cause injury places on me, found one Sat and one this morning.
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I ran a whole mile yesterday. Although I do not particularly like running I did like completing the task. I ran a mile in 11 minutes.