Hello is this group still active?

Options
NightOwl7777
NightOwl7777 Posts: 26 Member
Hi my name is Steph. I have chronic pain and chronic fatigue plus numerous other problems and got very excited at the prospect of finding friends who have a similar health issues but also have begun a weight loss journey. I won’t go on right now as I wonder if anyone is out there, if people are currently using this group or if it’s an oldie!

Replies

• melmerritt33
    melmerritt33 Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I guess people don’t post often in this group due to our daily struggles but there are people like me who still check in on the group on occasion. You can add me as a friend if you like, I’m always open to new friends here, I track and check in on MFP daily. I have Fibromyalgia so have constant pain and fatigue and have lost 20lbs on diet alone which has been really slow because I have terrible willpower as well as not being able to exercise!
  • KeepGoing2018
    KeepGoing2018 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Sorry...I never remember to specifically check group postings. I need to spend more time getting acquainted with the site. Add me if you like. I do not have any one who understands what it is like to make it thru the day with pain....with a smile.
  • CDPwood77
    CDPwood77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im still here. I hardly ever have time to read the post but you can add me if you like.
  • Becka77
    Becka77 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I just joined. Feel free to add me.
  • bevsteg
    bevsteg Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've just returned and am looking for support too. I am planning on logging in everyday and really working on this no matter how hard it gets some days.