April 23 Sign In

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    There is just a week left of April!! Jessica in my office has created the April UAC discussion.
    Please go here to signup https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/126688-ultimate-accountability-challenge-may-2018
    I'll post a notice on the Challenge Board too.
    We have a wonderful and caring team, so I encourage you to keep on keeping on to achieve your goals and/or to maintain your hard won goals.
  • rockymir
    rockymir Posts: 498 Member
    April 23rd
    Exercize: 50 min slow run/1h30 mountain bike ride
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,281 Member
    There is just a week left of April!! Jessica in my office has created the April UAC discussion.
    Please go here to signup https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/126688-ultimate-accountability-challenge-may-2018
    I'll post a notice on the Challenge Board too.
    We have a wonderful and caring team, so I encourage you to keep on keeping on to achieve your goals and/or to maintain your hard won goals.

Thanks, I have joined for May.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,281 Member
    April 23, 2018

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    I'm in for May too, thank you everyone!
    Exercise yes
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    I've signed up for May. Fabulous day here in western NY today! Temp hovering around 70F. My mouth is already watering as I'm celebrating tonight with the Cornell recipe for barbecued chicken and some homemade potato salad. Went for a 1 hour walk this morning...and going out now to enjoy some sunshine on the patio! :) What a difference the weather can play in your outlook on the day!
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Beautiful day here in SE PA. My kiddos were begging to go outside during last period and I took them outside to work. Punnett squares in sidewalk chalk is a first for me.
    Exercise - yes, I forced myself out of bed and got a 20 mins Pilates session in. I felt better afterwards.
    Calories- under
    Tracking - yes
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Checking out early... Yes x 3 and I've already logged the snack I'll have later this evening. One hour walk with hubby today.

For those of you who are involved in the equine world...my son brought this destination to my attention. There is both a State Park Campground and a National Seashore Campground at Assateague Island (a barrier island off the coast of Maryland) with a wild horse population that enjoys frolicking on the beach. Have watched several YouTube videos and may have to include it as another bucket list destination. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF_ZAyOOVjI
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    @w8goal4life - it’s an amazing place to visit and camp!
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Monday, April 23
    Exercise: Yes
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Exercised: yep
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,036 Member
    Yes x3 today with at least 90 minutes brisk walking in the long awaited sunshine. Ahhh
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Yes x3. 35 minute walk with some running intervals.
  • RangerRickL
    @w8goal4life When I was in 6th grade, that would be 1962, Marguerite Henry, the author of Misty of Chincoteague, visited our class. I loved her books and the illustrations. That was a part of the influence that motivated me to be a horse lover. I highly recommend her many books. They were beautiful hardbound books back then. Now, you can find them in paperback. Thanks for sharing the video post.
    RangerRickL
  • RangerRickL
    My report:
    Exercise with Trainer Emily: 67 minutes and 452 calories
    Calories: under by enough
    Tracking: ok
  • LNSug30
    LNSug30 Posts: 29 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,971 Member
    edited April 2018
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes!
    Wasn’t sure I was going to be able to, quads sore, but moved around & went for a stroll. 63 mins. Over 10K steps. Legs are better!

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Yes.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Yes.

Thank you. If not for this challenge, I would not have walked. :)
  • syrr
    syrr Posts: 786 Member
    April 23
    Exercise-yes, muscle class
    Calories-yes
    Tracked -yes
  • EspressoLvr
    EspressoLvr Posts: 100 Member
    I realize I have 4 pass days, but my ahillies needs more rest than that. I'm not able to exercise. Of course I'll continue the other two tasks, as per usual.