I'm glad I'm not the only one. It is showing zero steps
  • ccavazos64
    ccavazos64 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is annoying... this is one of my ways to stay motivated:(
  • carrk9
    carrk9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Never fails whenever the Myfitnesspal app updates there are issues...my fitbit has not synced since the recent update. It is annoying...everything is set up properly - have logged out of both APPS and logged back in still not syncing...i guess i will try to uninstall the myfitnesspal app and try to install hoping that might help???
  • stetsonlikethehat
    stetsonlikethehat Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    yeah, not synching and really annoying at this point. I tried everything that the web site lists at https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1427466-what-if-data-doesn-t-appear-to-be-syncing-from-fitbit-to-myfitnesspal- and still nothing.
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    not synching for me unless i uninstall and reinstall the app.
  • l3m0ncakes
    l3m0ncakes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Won't sync for me, either.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    It broke today for me too, but at least the Fitbit app shows me how many calories I have left.
  • very_berry_pop
    very_berry_pop Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Same for me, alta is not syncing from yesterday. It's so demotivating! :(:s
  • chench53
    chench53 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in Eastern daylight savings time with a Charge2. There is info as of 10am for me, then no more. Here's hoping it gets fixed soon!

Gerry
  • rebootpt
    rebootpt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Easter Sunday trying to walk to add calories so I can eat my egg and no sync this is not good! Come on! not my fitness pal today!
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,799 Member
    Options
    There are quite a few bugs now. I have been working with the support group via email because map my run does not show up in the newsfeed automatically any more. Now I can't upload photos nor update recipes. Along with the fitbit not syncing. I sent them another email with the list. I am sure they are working hard to close the gaps in this new update...
  • katsheare
    katsheare Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    In the same boat.

Its amazing just how irrationally angry one can get when you can't see how many calories you have remaining..... :wink:

This. Yes. I have to apologise to my family for NSI (no sync induced) pissiness...
  • Kst76
    Kst76 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Very annoying. I ate 2300 calories yesterday. I got no credit for my 15000 steps. And it still is having issues even after I uninstall and reinstall the apps. It sync once, then it stops and won't sync until I uninstall and reinstall again.
  • Kst76
    Kst76 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    rebootpt wrote: »
    Easter Sunday trying to walk to add calories so I can eat my egg and no sync this is not good! Come on! not my fitness pal today!
    rebootpt wrote: »

Today of all days!! lol.
  • cltucker0
    cltucker0 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I had to disconnect both apps from each other then reconnect and it FINALLY worked. But I lost credit for all step yesterday. :'(