5th August weigh in

Options
Hi all,

I didn't lose anything this week, but I didn't gain so I guess that's good.
I was expecting this as it has been a very emotional week.

How did all of you do?

Replies

• alwayskari
    alwayskari Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm down a pound, which is actually better than I thought I'd do. It's been a week of junk food for sure. Work stress has been leading to the munchies. Better stop that!
  • Helen_Luvnlife
    Helen_Luvnlife Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    After almost 4 very frustrating weeks of not being able to get my vacation weight off I had a huge drop this week. I weighed in at 167.3, which was about a 5 pound drop. I am a little worried that this comes just in time to take my grandkids on a four day camping trip, with expectAtions of s'mores and ice cream. At least I won't gain on top of my gain. I will get to work as soon as I get home to lose whatever I gain.
  • libbyncarter
    Options
    Well done to you both.

But what happen to eveyone else???
  • Jl1213Da
    Jl1213Da Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi--I was doing great until had guests in for a week and eating out and snacking never slacked up. They have been gone for a week and I have continued to eat junk. This morning I am a changed person--back to staying within my calorie allowance. I am 80 yo, a widow living along. Always between 135 and 140. Ate myself up to 160! Today I weighed 155 so at least I'm below my heaviest. I am a creature of habit so usually eat the same things. I will accept all help!! Janet Davis