Looking to add other lgbt who actually post food diaries on a regular basis

Options
AMRROL
AMRROL Posts: 168 Member
So many people on MFP either keep their food diaries private or don't post at all. I would love to add other gay friends who actually post their diary. Why? Because I like to see what others are eating to get ideas and help me get more creative in meal planning. I am in a food rut, same stuff over and over.

Replies

• saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    My food diary is open to friends, and I log everything I eat. You're welcome to friend me!
  • JenniferBennett3
    JenniferBennett3 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have my food diary set for friends to view and I cook a lot. I am also happy to share recipes.
  • mrpickleton
    mrpickleton Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary to anyone, I do fill it out pretty much every day, but I don't "complete" it.
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    AMRROL wrote: »
    So many people on MFP either keep their food diaries private or don't post at all. I would love to add other gay friends who actually post their diary. Why? Because I like to see what others are eating to get ideas and help me get more creative in meal planning. I am in a food rut, same stuff over and over.
    AMRROL wrote: »

• adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I post every day (nearly 900 day streak). Diary is open to friends.
  • jai_b
    jai_b Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I post pretty much everyday but like you I eat the same stuff everyday. Especially since I really don’t know how to cook.
  • mattmcpa
    mattmcpa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    im back to MFP after a hiatus. needing to watch a bit more of my habits so you're welcome to my calendar.
  • prettysocks
    prettysocks Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Newly starting again but you’re free to add me :) keep me accountable to post daily!
  • FireVixen_Fayth
    FireVixen_Fayth Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I just started again but logging everything. Vegetarian diet just FYI.
  • Muddy_Lotus
    Muddy_Lotus Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I've been updating my MFP food diary lately and it's viewable by everyone.
  • utopia7697
    utopia7697 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Back to Fitness Pal also and this is a very helpful post! I like the mention of accountability, which I SO need! Feel free to add me. I am hoping to have some motivation to continue to use MFP to keep track :)
  • amyjoan1
    amyjoan1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I don’t know how to add friends or check and see other peoples logs!!!!!! I didn’t know that can even be done and sounds neat, I would appreciate any help- I rarely use technology all I do is track my food daily on this app. Thx
  • Lula1068
    Lula1068 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello....I always have mine available to view. Feel free to add me , I'm not real sure how to add friends. I workout 2-4 times a week and eat mostly keto/Paleo clean
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I log and my diary is open!
  • mikeofeconomy
    mikeofeconomy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've just started logging again after a long break. On a 15 day streak and in a challenge to log every day until Thanksgiving (or at least 90% of 90 days.) Though, my diet is very boring right now, so I may not the best person for recipe ideas :-) On the plus side, I've dropped 2 and 1/2 Kg since the start of August. (Started @ 77.1; goal is 67 by mid-November.)
  • peaceloveandtacoz
    Options
    I post diaries everyday, and they are public to view! Always looking for more friend and support buddies! Feel free to add me too anyone! Peace and Love! :smile:
  • FireVixen_Fayth
    FireVixen_Fayth Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I can't post mine because they are always under and mfp doesn't allow it
  • VictorSmashes
    VictorSmashes Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I can't post mine because they are always under and mfp doesn't allow it

This may sound like a dumb question but what you do mean by that?
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    You can't click the button to "complete" your diary under a certain calorie level that MFP determines to be safe. So, for people on a VLCD, even if it's doctor supervised, the site just doesn't allow that entry to be "complete". But that button doesn't really do anything except auto post that you completed your diary and if you were under your calories for the day. If someone is entering their food it will still appear for everyone in their diary even if they don't click the button.
  • terryh82
    terryh82 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me :)