GORUCK Challenge

Options
Ichigo2012
Ichigo2012 Posts: 31 Member
Well, hopefully this group is a little more targeted to the idea of doing a GRC.

I've done a few Warrior Dashes, 2 Tough Mudders, and a Super Spartan. All were a pretty good time, the Spartan less so because I ended up running that one alone, it ended up being pretty mental as well.

But anyway, I've also done a GRC and will be doing another one at the end of October this year (2 years from the date of my first one).

https://www.goruck.com/Events/Challenge
Make sure you click on "The GORUCK Challenge Explained"

Completing this challenge actually changed my perspective of what I felt I was capable of, physically and mentally. Because of this I really try to promote it to anyone that is into challenging themselves with these kinds of events and really encourage you all to check it out.

Replies

• weliveaswedream
    weliveaswedream Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a 24 hour ruck this weekend that's hosted by my boot camp. It's similar to the GRC. I'm pretty nervous about it but I know a lot of people who have completed GRC and other rucks and they all say it's an awesome experience.
  • Ichigo2012
    Ichigo2012 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'd love to read about your 24 hour ruck once you're done. What's the packing list?