updates

Options
LoveLyfe7
LoveLyfe7 Posts: 28 Member
Hello everyone,

How is everyone doing? I know I do very well during the week but the weekends are very difficult for me, I have a 1yr old so it's hard for me to workout, I figured if I work out Mon-Fri I should be fine.

Replies

• AlisaMona10
    AlisaMona10 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am doing okay. I am like you. Throughout the week I am good but the weekends are difficult with my four children. I am hoping to get back to walking in the mornings at least on the weekends.
  • Anney_Kaye
    Anney_Kaye Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am doing very well keeping up with my goals. When I miss my morning hot yoga I find another way to make up for it later in the day. When I go over my calorie goal I just do more exercise to make up for it. I've been really testing my will power with not drinking, that is the hardest part for me but I'm still on the wagon! I'm a little frustrated that I'm not seeing much change on the scale but I keep reminding myself that this is just the beginning of a long road and I'm feeling the difference physically and that is the whole point!
  • weightlossdiva1219
    weightlossdiva1219 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Doing well but this last week was the worst week ever for me so far. I didn't eat over my goals, but I only worked out 4 times a week, instead of the 5-6 I usually do and I just think I only dropped .5 lb to 1 lb this week.
  • Anney_Kaye
    Options
    This week is not working out so great for me. I'm frustrated with a money issue with my exercise class and haven't gone this week because of it. I've been so busy that I haven't been home to make my meals so I'm left to eat wherever I happen to be. I've still been trying to make good choices and keep portions under control but tracking has been too hard. Hey, at least I'm still not drinking. *sigh*
  • Anney_Kaye
    Options
    I'm a little disappointed there isn't more activity in this group. I'll post my update anyway since I won't have time to tomorrow. I've made up for the time i missed on my bad week and am continuing to do a little better with my exercise. Today I did a lot and I'm exhausted but feel so accomplished! I still have been having a hard time with the food tracking but now that I used it for a while I have a better understanding of portions and finding a good balance. Since the beginning of this challenge I've lost 9.5lbs and I feel fantastic! I hope everyone else is having success and finding the motivation they need :)