your None Scale Victories so far

Options
2»

Replies

• cassienoe
    cassienoe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend told me he is starting to see changes in my body. He called me chicken legs:laugh: (meaning my legs look thinner) and last night told me I looked slimmer through my waist, butt, hips, and thighs. My size 8 pants feel baggy in the butt/hips after a day and I'm not over flowing out of my 6's as much anymore.

Good job every body!!!
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    My wrist is shrinking! I'm nearly down to the size of the small fit-bit Flex band.
  • rahgoddess
    rahgoddess Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    YAY MY 2ND NSV HAS ARRIVED.

i can now fit (if a tinsy bit squeezed) into all but 1 of my old trousers. which means i have finally arrived at pre baby size - a couple of months. :bigsmile: :happy:

next on the list, my expensive (for me) £40 republic jeans that i bought 3 years ago, only wore 2x as i could only just squeeze into them then.
    I WILL NOT THROW THEM OUT.
    I WILL GET INTO THEM AGAIN AND ONE DAY THEY WILL BE TOO BIG AND ........
    I WILL BE HAPPY ABOUT IT. :heart:

I SO am on board with this one, gorgeous jeans and my favourite dresses, just hanging in the wardrobe looking pretty! I will wear them again :)

Loving this thread, it's so important to count every victory, not just numbers on the scale, totally motivating :) Am on the lookout for mine now:D
  • mrshallewell
    Options

i can now fit (if a tinsy bit squeezed) into all but 1 of my old trousers. which means i have finally arrived at pre baby size - a couple of months. :bigsmile: :happy:

next on the list, my expensive (for me) £40 republic jeans that i bought 3 years ago, only wore 2x as i could only just squeeze into them then.

I SO am on board with this one, gorgeous jeans and my favourite dresses, just hanging in the wardrobe looking pretty! I will wear them again :)

Loving this thread, it's so important to count every victory, not just numbers on the scale, totally motivating :) Am on the lookout for mine now:D

oooh goodie, take a pic of your favorite item you want to get back into and put in in the thread called "OH......those jeans"
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    LorienCoffeeBean Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    good job everyone!

my recent victory is that i was able to cut the grass without abandoning it halfway through to finish the next day. we have a reel mower and its very hard to push. i dont have a large yard at all, but it was just too hard for me. well, yesterday i did it, all the way, no stopping and it was super hot and humid too. yay me! got to enjoy that cus the scale is not moving
  • rahgoddess
    rahgoddess Posts: 34 Member
    Options

oooh goodie, take a pic of your favorite item you want to get back into and put in in the thread called "OH......those jeans"

Will definitely have a look! :)