Can't get my brand new charge 2 to sync with myfitness app

fudgy2
fudgy2 Posts: 2 Member
Hi guys,

I decided to upgrade from my original charge hr to the charge 2 and since doing so, it's not showing up on myfitness pal on my iphone. It's there, it says both on my phone and on here that I have my fitbit linked but the data still wont transfer to my phone...

I've had it for about 3 weeks and no matter what I do/how many times I disconnect and re-connect it, it still wont show?!!

Finding it very frustrating. Can anyone help please?

Thanks in advance :)

Replies

• dodie34dd
    dodie34dd Posts: 1 Member
    Im having the same problem
  • Leannep2201
    Leannep2201 Posts: 441 Member
    I had the same problem too. Someone suggested to unsync them both (MFP and Fitbit) and then set up the sync on a computer, rather than through the apps. I tried this, I think I did something wrong the first time, but the second time it worked fine, and I’ve had no problems since.
    I think I also had to give both sites permission to share data too, which I also did online.

Hope that helps!
  • rikkejohnsenrij
    rikkejohnsenrij Posts: 510 Member
    I have that problem too. I've connected through MFP but that did not work. Then I closed both apps on the phone. Went to the web pages, disconnected/rewoked the apps access to each other, connected again though MFP..
    I still cannot see anything from fitbit in MFP
  • amacra01
    amacra01 Posts: 1 Member
    I am having the same problem. I have had my charge 2 for two weeks but today it just won’t sync
  • GSV3MiaC
    GSV3MiaC Posts: 22 Member
    Today it seems to be broken (again). Mine has worked OK most days, but not today. MFP and Fitbit seem to have enormous trouble getting it to keep working reliably - and it's impossible to guess which one of them manages to break it.
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    My steps and calories are syncing fine but my weight did not sync today...
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    GSV3MiaC wrote: »
    Today it seems to be broken (again). Mine has worked OK most days, but not today. MFP and Fitbit seem to have enormous trouble getting it to keep working reliably - and it's impossible to guess which one of them manages to break it.

I sync my Fitbit with two calorie tracking websites -- MFP and another one. In over a year, the other site hasn't had a syncing issue. I don't think Fitbit is the one breaking anything.
  • smarinac0889
    smarinac0889 Posts: 2 Member
    I just had this problem with my Versa.. I uninstalled the MFP app.. Lighted into MFP online via a web browser.. Went to my Apps > disconnected Fitbit > reconnected fitbit.. Now they seem to be syncing.