Auf Wiedersehen

Options
jimmmer
jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
Well, I've decided that Cycle 6 is going to be my last cycle. Been a great 7-8 months, but now the weights are getting heavier, I won't be able to run the routine properly on minimal sleep (it makes a massive difference in later Cycles - trust me!).

I'll check by every so often though, so if you have any questions that someone who's run the routine for a while could help you with, let me know and I'll do my best to lend a hand!

If anyone's interested, I'll be running two week blocks of Dan John's Even Easier Strength - with every third week doing explosive lifts/hill sprints one day and single-sided loaded carries the next. Then back into another two week strength block (and so on).

Good luck and good lifting,

Jimmer

Replies

• pandorakick
    pandorakick Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I think 5 to 6 cycle's is what most people do on this routine before switching to something different :happy: For myself it will also probably be 2 more cycle's max.

I'll go Google your new program, I'm looking around for a follow up routine as well. My first thoughts were on Wendlers 5/3/1 though.

Anywy, It was good having you around in this group! :smokin:
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    I think 5 to 6 cycle's is what most people do on this routine before switching to something different :happy: For myself it will also probably be 2 more cycle's max.

I'll go Google your new program, I'm looking around for a follow up routine as well. My first thoughts were on Wendlers 5/3/1 though.

Anywy, It was good having you around in this group! :smokin:

I suppose it's more of a template than a programme. It's a very much a 'go by feel' sort of thing which will be a change of pace after percentages and RM's!
  • paprad
    paprad Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    jimmmer, thanks for all the tips and advice you gave us.

wish you all the best with your fitness programs
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    As someone new to lifting and new to this group, I really enjoyed your common sense approach and easy to understand explanations. Thanks for all your helpful advice and good luck in your future. And have fun with your little munchkin!
  • jasonheyd
    jasonheyd Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Good luck with the new routine, and the lack of sleep as well. ;-)