Coast to Coast Challenge

Hey all!

I signed up for the Tinkerbell and Princess Half Marathons in 2014. I have only done one half before last November and am a little nervous for doing two within a month, but am excited for the challenge. I'm not a strong runner and it's really hard on my knees, but I am a runner. I'm hoping to be down another 10-15 pounds by then so it's not so hard on the knees. Looking to friend anyone that will be training for these races, well really looking to friend anyone. Happy training.

Replies

• TokiDokiGirl12
    TokiDokiGirl12 Posts: 73 Member
    Hi everyone!!!
    My friend and I signed up for the Tinkerbell and Pricess half in 2014 too. I have only done the Tinkerbell half this past January but I am determined to complete these and get back into shape. These are the least painful for me because most runners are having fun. I gained back the weight that I lost and I am hoping to lose some more before the big days :)
  • andreafischer1982
    andreafischer1982 Posts: 36 Member
    I am also registered for Tink and the Glass Slipper Challange so Coast to Coast here we come. Tink will be my first half marathon. Can not wait to be there and i hope i will be abel to get my hands on this wonderful medals
  • 230137isntmyweight
    230137isntmyweight Posts: 256 Member
    I'm doing the Tink with my Mom and then the Wine and Dine '14 with her and my husband.
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Doing both next year as well.

I'm getting excited now!!

:bigsmile: