May 31 Sign In

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    e3o25epbvqy3.jpg
    This is your last chance to report to us if you qualify for the Winner's Circle. I'll read all of today (or tonight's) reports to see if anyone else announces that they have qualified.
  • RangerRickL
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,436 Member
    Congratulations to everyone!!! Yesterday I found out an old swim buddy from 10 years ago has joined the summer session.. :D She was so excited she went home and told her husband. Who came back and told me.LOL My daughter asked me to drive her to the airport on Saturday. I am happy yet her flying always makes me sick. Glad I could change my plans to do this for her.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    May 31
    Exercised?: Yes. 7.5km in 60mins (moderate hills).
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Late walk today. Business dinner after work, so not the usual walk/eat/walk when working interstate.

Wife is still improving. Antibiotics doing their job and signs of the chest infection are fading. Sounded almost back to normal today.

@RangerRickL. Maybe I should start deliberately overdoing the end of the month (like using up your allocated work sick days if an employee).

Somehow I cannot bring myself to that. The past year has ingrained the habits of tracking and activity and I feel lost without it. With my altered food preferences too, it's hard to over-eat (and as nice as treat things may taste, the after-feeling of overeating the wrong things seems to be not worth it).
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    3 x yes for today
    Yay have made it to the winners circle! Soooo happy!
    Well done everyone!
  • ghy139
    ghy139 Posts: 302 Member
    May31
    Yesx 3 tracked,calories,exercise
  • lessn00
    lessn00 Posts: 377 Member

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes..  6 miles  Cardio and Planks

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?    Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Congratulations to everyone!  I finished the month off strong with some longer calorie burning cardio outside in the heat today. I stuck to my plan the entire month. Pass days for me right now aren't a great idea. I've enjoyed the freedom from having to decide whether to take one or not since I made it off limits for myself at the beginning. I really like this group and am glad we're doing June! Happy to be in the Winner's Circle!

• Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Congrats to everyone in the winners circle this month.
    Pass Day #6
    Felt horrible today and actually called out of work. Thought I was going to make it through the entire school year without using a sick day but alas. Perfect storm of allergies, cramps and still awake at 3am. Alarm goes of at 4:30. Grateful to have subs at this school so I can call out sick if it’s needed.
    Exercise- no
    Tracking - yes
    Under - yes
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Yep yep yep. 30 min bike.

Congrats to all of us! We are all making a strong effort to better ourselves.
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    31-May
    Exercise: 90 minutes of hiking hills and 60 minutes of power walking
    Calories: within my limit
    Tracking: yes
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    @Crosbinium Feel better soon!

The last lap is finished...Hallelujah!

Exercise? Yes. 25 minutes low impact aerobics with Gilad, 5 minutes stretches, 15 minute walk with my boyfriend.
    Calories? Within allowance
    Logged? Yes

Time, now, for an 8 hour nap!

Congrats to all in the Winner's Circle. Looking forward to participating in June and July. Travel will preclude my being in the circle for those months; but every day of accomplishing the UAC goals is a victory to be proud of. Hope you will all join me!
  • RangerRickL
    @craigo3154 This month, I'm off my habits due to my health. I'll be back shortly.
    My report:
    Calories: way under
    Tracking; good
    Exercise: I led a horse on a walk through the deep grass. We walked at least 20 minutes and that was about my limit.
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    edited June 2018
    Congrats to all in the winners circle, from your resident Spectator :D ....June, I am coming for you!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

I’m still in Mesa and we lounged about all day. Four big dogs, my friend and I. How quick the time goes when you are doing nothing!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,152 Member
    May 31
    Yes x 3
    Exercise: 53 mins walking
    Calories: Under, just.
    Tracking: yes, all.

Congratulations to All - Thank you for another great month!! This one was a tough one for me & this Challenge & all of you helped insure my success. See you in June!
  • trixsey1
    trixsey1 Posts: 236 Member
    May 31st

Exercised?: Yes

Sorry, didn't get chance to post last night, so thought I'd stop by now and pop up a quick post.

Congrats to all that have succeeded this month and for all those who stuck with us regardless of whether you made the circle or not - you are all winners for sure!

Thank you all for a fantastic month - and I'll see you later in June's UAC!

• victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,458 Member
    Last pass. Yeah. I made it!
  • CathyVee
    CathyVee Posts: 117 Member
    May 31
    Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracking: Yes

Starting weight 135.2 lbs and ending weight 130.0 lbs. Looks like accurate tracking, controlling calories and keeping active is effective.

Congrats to all who have made the Winner’s Circle!
  • eokoro
    eokoro Posts: 626 Member
    Exercised?: Yes.