May 18 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    57ap7em0aida.jpg
    Thanks so much for sharing your Non Scale Victories (NSV)!!
    I am always inspired by you!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    quote="RangerRickL;c-42007386"]@MadisonMolly2017 Two years ago, I inherited the UAC. The original leader became overwhelmed with being in the middle of the generational sandwich between an aging parent and a child with special needs. She tried to hand the baton, but no one took it. After it was abandoned for 2 months, I sent her an intraMFP message and asked if I could take it over. I also asked if she would have a problem if I changed the rules. She graciously gave me the 'keys' and thanks to @craigo3154, you and all of the ongoing UAC members, the UAC is still a great place for accountability and friendship.
    Thanks for asking![/quote]

Thanks Rick! I’m curious how you changed the rules. SO glad this has been going a long time, and thank you for picking up the reins!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    LOL old rules 3 passes adios then nobody checked in lots of days of me just going yes x 3. It was like being the last one left on the island it wasn't helpful. ;) swimming was great last night. I am getting the hang of my new job combo. Definitely breaks up my day and makes my day go by faster.
  • eokoro
    eokoro Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    May 18th
    Exercised?: Yes, Tabata exercised for 30 minutes and Yoga 15 minutes
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Pass day #1 for today
    Exercise yes
    Tracking yes
    Calories no
  • lessn00
    lessn00 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes..   60 min. Cardio

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?    Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Really enjoying all the posts!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,086 Member
    Options
    A beautiful, cool, sunny day. Lots of exercise - brought in bales of hay, cleaned stalls, raked, shaped raised beds, and planted most of our vegetable garden. We never used to be able to plant this early, but the ground is warm enough for many things and it doesn't look as if any frost will be wrecking our plans. Food and tracking good. Have a great weekend, all.
  • morriganmom
    morriganmom Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Exercise-no
    Calories-yes
    Tracking-yes
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes...3 hours of tramping boundaries, thicket, briars, wetlands, forest and open space. Exhausted and about ready for my 8 hour nap!
    Calories? Yes, with a couple small snacks already logged and reserved for evening.
    Tracking? Sure thing.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    @2020pinktogo
    Thanks for the info! Yes, the new rules are much more helpful!
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Exercise- yes, with setup this morning and PT. My Fitbit logged 33 mins of aerobics from the set up process for the field day.
    Calories - under
    Tracking yes
  • w8goal4life
    Options
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    May 18
    Daughter has two performances of the musical tomorrow and mother-in-law is coming to watch (I get along my all my relatives :) ).

Also FPV drone race competition tomorrow. Last one for the current season. Club has asked me to take a committee position. Still thinking on this.

Craig, it sounds like a crazy busy day at your house tomorrow. Also, very admirable that your FPV club has asked you to take a committee position. The members must think highly of your skills and leadership. The big question always remains as to if one is willing to assume the additional responsibility. Best wishes to you as you contemplate your options!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    Today's report:
    Rainy day, so no horseback riding. Walked 30 minutes
    Calories: under by 300
    Tracking: good
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yes 3x. Stairs lots of stairs! :)
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    May 18
    Yes x 3
    Exercise: yes, 60 mins
    Calories: yes, under 200+ Pleased!
    Tracked: yes, everything
  • w8goal4life
    Options
    I’ve made it to a healthy weight and am debating switching over to maintenance.
    Congrats to you for reaching a healthy weight! Maintenance can be as much of a challenge, or more, than weight loss given no real change occurs with the scale. Balancing exercise and calories is key...and small adjustments to each may be required on any given day.