May 17 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    2kxtfvbrz4m9.jpg
    Mid month, we like to ask this question, "What is going well with you that has nothing to do with your scale-measured-weight?
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    If you are enjoying the UAC experience and wish to rejoin in June, here is the link https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/126897-ultimate-accountability-challenge-june-2018
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Signed up for June. Will not be in the circle in either June or July; but will be accountable until we leave for our trip mid-June and return to the group for the latter part of July.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Got to walk with my walking partner yesterday. She is so thin literally skin and bones but it was great to chat. She likes her new position in back. I love my position up front doing reception during the day. We all love the fact we don't have to go to the branch. My electric mattress pad arrived and what a difference. I already feel a lot better so much looser when I am cold I must tighten up.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    May 17
    Exercised?: Yes. Walked 3km in 22mins (hills).
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Good pace today, but short walk and late because of work.

Daughters first performance in the school musical went well. She did very well. Very polished production overall.

Power was out when I got home, but fortunately was on before midnight.

NSV for me is that I still wear my wedding ring on my middle finger as it would fall off my ring finger (and it actually would fit on the index finger). I have more energy than a year ago and can do 10 chin-ups on the door frame daily reliably (used to need to be a good day).

Love the NSV days and hearing about other NSV's.
  • trixsey1
    trixsey1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    May 17th

Exercised?: Yes

@RangerRickL - Thanks for your lovely words Rick. I have joined June's UAC.
    @craigo3154 - Feeling any better today Craig? Glad to hear your daughters performance went well, and great NSV!
    @w8goal4life - Thank you sweetie. It is so true that we all need to take time out for a rest to recharge!
    @Lil_Heather - How's the knee holding up sweetie? Any better?
    @jugar - Sounds like a lovely day well spent.

Had an easy day today. A steady jog this morning, then a nice steady doggie walk. We've covered 8 miles, but it's been an easy walk, very few hills on the walkers trail. Just enjoying the sunshine.
    Not so tired today, and the easy day has helped too.

calories burnt:- 896
    calories consumed:- 1634/1590 - over again, but much healthier choices.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,005 Member
    Options
    NSV’s

My NEW skinny pants that were super tight are now loose in AM & even comfortable after dinner! Might have to dry them! LOL

I walk SO much faster!! I enjoy my walks now - rather than their being “have-to’s”

More definition in arms!

Waist has muscle & is steadily slimming down!!

Definitely more energy!!!! More active throughout the day.

Continue to vibe very grateful for this group! When did UAC begin?
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Have signed up for June,
    thank you everyone!
    Nsv, feeling fitter than I ever have done, am calmer, looser clothes, summer wardrobe fits! Just need the summer...no aching joints
    Exercise yes
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
  • ghy139
    ghy139 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    May17,tracked-yes
    Calories-yes
    Exercise-yesStationary bile-30 min
    Walked15
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    trixsey1 wrote: »
    May 17th

Exercised?: Yes

@RangerRickL - Thanks for your lovely words Rick. I have joined June's UAC.
    @craigo3154 - Feeling any better today Craig? Glad to hear your daughters performance went well, and great NSV!
    @w8goal4life - Thank you sweetie. It is so true that we all need to take time out for a rest to recharge!
    @Lil_Heather - How's the knee holding up sweetie? Any better?
    @jugar - Sounds like a lovely day well spent.

Had an easy day today. A steady jog this morning, then a nice steady doggie walk. We've covered 8 miles, but it's been an easy walk, very few hills on the walkers trail. Just enjoying the sunshine.
    Not so tired today, and the easy day has helped too.

calories burnt:- 896
    calories consumed:- 1634/1590 - over again, but much healthier choices.

@trixsey1. Feeling much better. Thank you. Managing to get more rest which always help.

You are doing fantastic. 8 miles is quite a distance. Enjoy the sunshine and can get out and enjoy the good weather as Summer approaches.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,292 Member
    Options
    May 17, 2018
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    I love NSV day. Mine lately has been a great feeling of posture and vertical power. I walk and move differently, step up, pull up, and push up in all kinds of contexts. Strength is wonderful!

Big day today. Making raised beds getting ready for tomorrow's big planting of vegetables. And hay arriving for the horses first thing in the morning! Then a long hike planned for Saturday. I am enjoying the fact that none of this sounds like a problem.

A bit short on tracking for today but I'll do it shortly and call today yes x 3.
  • Frens0614
    Frens0614 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    5/17:
    Exercise? Yes, elliptical and Nike + training club Turn and Burn
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes

NSV: summer clothes don't fit yet, but I'm able to get my wedding ring on and off more easily, almost without discomfort :). Hoping to make it to those summer clothes though.
  • lessn00
    lessn00 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes..   40 min full body Circuits...20 min. Cardio

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?    Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?  Yes

NSV..I have noticed so many changes already! Definition all over..more energy..more motivation..clothes looking better..no bloating..workouts are faster and more intense and I'm keeping up fine.

I joined for June!  I hope UAC continues. My plan when joining was 28 days to instill a habit and 18 months to solidify it. I still plan on going strong and this group has helped so much!
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    My NSV is having more energy and feeling less stressed.
    Pass day 3
    Exercise- yes, Pilates 25 mins and more field day prep!
    Calories - over by 100 I was starving and got a bag of popcorn for a snack tonight. At least it was a healthy snack.
  • RangerRickL
    edited May 2018
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 Two years ago, I inherited the UAC. The original leader became overwhelmed with being in the middle of the generational sandwich between an aging parent and a child with special needs. She tried to hand the baton, but no one took it. After it was abandoned for 2 months, I sent her an intraMFP message and asked if I could take it over. I also asked if she would have a problem if I changed the rules. She graciously gave me the 'keys' and thanks to @craigo3154, you and all of the ongoing UAC members, the UAC is still a great place for accountability and friendship.
    Thanks for asking!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    My report:
    Calories: under with no problem
    Tracking: good
    Exercise: 30 minutes of walking.
    Good day