May 13 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    sdrgwq1zew4e.jpeg
    It’s Mother’s Day today.
    Yesterday, I saw this humorous sign in the window of a Portland wine shop.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    May 13
    Exercised?: Yes. Walked 3km in 23mins (hills).
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Walk before heading off to parents for nice mothers day lunch.

Happy mothers day to all mothers.

@RangerRickL. $45 for a bottle of wine does not buy much (3 hrs + 3 years + 0 months). Left home when 21, married at 22 (been married for 28 years already). Btw, was working in IT from age 16 and all the way through university (started uni at age 17) and paid board while at university till when I left home, so technically not free-loading.

(Also, my mum (mum in Australia, not mom) does not drink wine - red or white).

My wife would be in trouble. She likes a good red wine, but our daughter was born by c-section (Pre-eclampsia - no labor) and is currently only 15. :)
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Wine LOL where I work every one drinks except me but they always make sure to have diet soda for me. One of the girls even commented the other day that I was the only non drinker in the whole building. If I was younger it might bother me but I really don't care.

I was supposed to have blood work done yesterday instead I was eating on my way to my parents to meet the chimney guy on the roof. We got there at the same time scooted up the ladder waited 4 him . Then as he is standing there I was like OMG went back down grabbed the smaller ladder hauled it up walk across the roof put it up to the second level and then pull myself up onto the roof. I look at him and go you want the larger ladder you grab it . He followed goes you do this a lot? I said yeah but my 75 year old father is a better spotter than you! Ok maybe he is so good at his job he didn't need to be up close. He does know I can and will get up there to check his work. Yes x3 for yesterday.
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    nlhiuhm5idq5.jpg A very Happy Mother's Day to all UAC mothers....and bonus points to EACH UAC member who paid special tribute to their "mother," "mom," or "mum" today!

@craigo3154 a "mum" in the U.S. commonly refers to a shortened version of a chrysanthemum which I'm sure all mothers would love to receive on Mother's Day. So this greeting is just for your special Mum.
    y1bamyx4lkjr.jpg

• ghy139
    ghy139 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    May 13 Mothers Day
    Tracked-yes
    Calorie-Yes
    Exercise-Yes walked with Leslie Sansone,20 min arm exercise & rode stationary bike 30 min
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Happy mother's day! , we have ours in March here in UK
    Exercise yes, 20 min Quigong, 180 min walk around the lovely Felbrigg hall and park
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Exercised: yep
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep

Happy Mother’s Day to all you beautiful moms! And shout out to my fellow fur mamas too!!!
  • lessn00
    lessn00 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes..   20 min. Cardio

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?    Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?  Yes

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOTHERS!
  • w8goal4life
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Exercise? Yes...1 hour walk and 30 minutes low impact aerobics.
    Calories? Yes...but nutrition not the best. Again...had to save some calories for Mother's Day cake
    Logged? Yes...and even logged a snack intended for later this evening.

@trixsey1 You have so much energy. Can't imagine walking 12 1/2 miles in one day. Congrats!

@fatbambi2017 and @trixsey1...So looking forward to our trip to London in June. Would love to visit AA Milne's Ashdown Forest, Cotchford Farm and Hundred Acre Wood! It's not on our itinerary...but I'm thinking I might be able to, minimally, squeak a short trip to the Ashdown Forest Centre with our limited time in the UK.
  • w8goal4life
    edited May 2018
    Options
    ...on my way to my parents to meet the chimney guy on the roof. We got there at the same time scooted up the ladder waited 4 him . Then as he is standing there I was like OMG went back down grabbed the smaller ladder hauled it up walk across the roof put it up to the second level and then pull myself up onto the roof. I look at him and go you want the larger ladder you grab it . He followed goes you do this a lot? I said yeah but my 75 year old father is a better spotter than you! Ok maybe he is so good at his job he didn't need to be up close. He does know I can and will get up there to check his work.

Great that your parents have someone to look after them, but be safe up there. I would have done something like that years ago...but not anymore.

• aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Pass day #3, but not quitting!

I did not exercise, I did not track and I'm certain I did not stay within calories. Spent most of the day at my parent's house. My sister and her family we're there, but my brother and one of his daughters was sick so they didn't come. It was nice just sitting around, talking about old times, eating homemade hamburgers with fruit and dessert. Then when husband got home from work we picked up Chinese because I didn't feel like cooking today. My 11 year old son gave me a back rub and lots of hugs. My 2 year old daughter kept telling me happy mother's day and picked me some of my mom's flowers in her garden lol. It was a great day. I will get back on track this week.

Happy mother's day to all of the mom's who love all of their children to the moon and back.
  • eokoro
    eokoro Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    May 13
    Pass day.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,114 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 but barely. Mother's day wine almost got me! But a lot of walking and carrying helped, as well as tons of veggies and no sweets.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,293 Member
    Options
    May 13, 2018
    Mother's day celebrations...
    Pass day #1
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yet another pass day! Spent all day sick on the couch watching TV, definitely didn't get 20 min of exercise in there. I knew that if be out of the circle for both may and June due to an upcoming vacation but didn't expect such a rocky start to the month! At least I've been diligent with upping my exercise game, still loosing slow but steady.
  • KLM4k
    KLM4k Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3! Happy Mother’s Day!
  • morriganmom
    morriganmom Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Ouch. I’m out of passes but will keep on.
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- no
    Tracking- yes
    Hang in there everyone, and mothers everywhere!