May 10 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• ghy139
    ghy139 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    May10,Tracked-yes
    Exercise-yes stationary bike & walked 30
    Calorie-Yes
    Doing the Bone BROTH thing so far so good,it is the soup our Grammas made.Tastey & nutritious.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,293 Member
    Options
    May 10, 2018
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, definitely more. So sore from the new workout routine. But I am really enjoying. I am sure my body will soon adjust.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,120 Member
    Options
    @bocasdelgrandpabob - you crack me up. Keep on!

Yes x 3 today. A good determined strength workout, some bike and Pilates to round it out. First time this year hanging laundry outside and I put the baby plants for the garden outside for a short while to begin their hardening off before transplanting them outside in a couple of weeks or so. Frost tonight they say. Meh.
  • KLM4k
    KLM4k Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3!
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    @RangerRickL Love the pic of Lucy & Charlie. Like Lucy's VW T-Shirt, too. Thinking Volkswagen's new I.D. Buzz concept slated for production in 2020 might be a good microbus replacement VW with a futuristic design and "flower child" generation retro features! We just might have to change out our vamper some day! :)

Yes X 3 today with a 20 minute morning walk cut short by the rain, and a 1 hour afternoon walk.
  • morriganmom
    morriganmom Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3!
  • bocasdelgrandpabob
    bocasdelgrandpabob Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    yes x 3
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Yes x3.

Exercise: Spent the entire day cleaning out my daughter's closet, drawers, toys, bows and rearranging the furniture in her room because we moved her play kitchen to her room. I am exhausted, but doing round two (son's room) tomorrow. His is the one I'm dreading. So needless to say, lots of moving around, bending, squatting up and down today.

Calories: yes only because of exercise

Tracked: yes everything
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    5/9 Yes x 3
    5/10 Pass Day

I am out of the winners circle but thats ok. We fly to Puerto Vallarta tomorrow for a long weekend, I’m sure they’ll be another pass day in there somewhere…
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    9-May
    Exercise: 70 minutes of circuit training
    Calories: within my limit
    Tracking: yes

10-May
    Exercise: 50 minute walk and 2 hours of yard work
    Calories: yes
  • CathyVee
    CathyVee Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    May 10
    Exercise-20 minutes walking the dogs
    Calories: yes
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Long day for me. It's one of my evening public presentations. Tomorrow, we fly to Portland, Oregon in the Pacific Northwest. Our youngest child, Ethan, is a software coder. We used to call them programmers, but I am sure that the word 'coder' is much cooler...or rad as they say on the west coast of the US.
    Calories: under by 200
    Tracking: ok
    Exercise: 40 minutes walking
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. A YouTube circuit training type video. Had to watch my calories closely today to allow for supper plans tonite. Date night to celebrate our 11th anniversary.