I have a wonderful motivator this year - a beach destination next March

Options
lionessNV
lionessNV Posts: 136 Member
Hi, everyone. I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Casey. I fell off the diet/exercise wagon the beginning of the year from burn out last year, but I'm finally back to it. I jumped back on the wagon a few weeks ago with running and kickboxing as my main cardio activities and yoga as my strength building. I had no motivation then, except that I was ready to get back in the game. Now I have a reason to get back to my fittest ever.

I've been saving up for a vacation to France since last June - sure I can use a credit card and go tomorrow but that's not as satisfying as saving the money. On Friday, I was able to book my trip to the exotic Nice.

All excitement aside that I could finally afford a plane ticket and hotel B) I want be in the best shape possible. It won't be quite bathing suit weather, but it is still a beach destination. I've started my weight loss journey about a month ago (not specifically for the trip, but to feel better about myself), but it would really be nice to have some friends (possible in the same situation?) to help keep me motivated.

I've attached two of my favorite pictures.i65xj3uvehbf.jpg
s8clg8s3n6cx.jpg

Replies

• ltlsnbl75
    ltlsnbl75 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    HI Lioness... love those pictures
  • mamasara2
    mamasara2 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    So exciting, Lioness!!!! I've got a France trip fund going and seriously want to be fabulous when I go. It'll be at least another two years before I hope to go though.

I've been wanting to go on a cruise with the family for years (i've never been on one) but again- the idea of being self conscious the whole time doesn't sound fun.