5/4 Friday Day 4 SLBC: Make Your Plan

Options
2»

Replies

• Jinantonix
    Jinantonix Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've signed up for the Bronze level. I've only committed to make a small change, but will be proud if I can achieve it.
  • UpstateKaren
    UpstateKaren Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Signed up for a minimum of 11,000 steps a day on my fitbit...and a silver medal...This is great incentive....so far today I've gotten 16,000 steps ! Yippee
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    Signed up for a minimum of 11,000 steps a day on my fitbit...and a silver medal...This is great incentive....so far today I've gotten 16,000 steps ! Yippee

Wohoo!
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,353 Member
    Options
    nebslp wrote: »
    I walked and read again today instead of sitting. I’ve found I read a lot longer when reading my Outlander series book than when reading the news. Time just flies when I’m lost in a story. Yesterday I was about 3500 steps above my norm and today I’m already over by 2000 steps. I finished the book with 1700 ebook pages and have started book 5 with over 2100 pages. That will keep me busy stepping for a few weeks.

LOVE the Outlander series! I still have not read Book 5. I have it in hardcover, and I'm afraid I'd run into a parked car if I walked outside and read it at the same time. I don't notice anything around me while I am reading those books! :smile:
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,353 Member
    Options
    I am behind, but because I still have half the month to work on this, I'm still going through each post and trying to catch up. Better now than not at all. I can't get the document to open on this pc, so based off the comments I see here, I am going to commit to the bronze. I can, should and will add 30 minutes of sitting less to my day!