Fitbit exercises not syncing to MyFitnessPal

Options
tmgeorge0426
tmgeorge0426 Posts: 4 Member
My Fitbit exercises are not syncing to MyFitnessPal. My steps are but not my auto-detected exercises. I've remove MyFitnessPal from Fitbit, waited 30 minutes and re-added it but still no luck. This was working - too well actually. In that both Endomondo and Fitbit were syncing. I turned off the Fitbit syncing but have spent the past week trying to turn it back on but no luck. I'd love some suggestions! Thanks in advance!

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Exercise doesn’t sync, only the adjustment from your total calories burned syncs over
  • djreed81
    djreed81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Have been having the same problem for quite a few months. everything I've tried does not work. I like MFP but this is ridiculous and about ready to hit the delete button.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    djreed81 wrote: »
    Have been having the same problem for quite a few months. everything I've tried does not work. I like MFP but this is ridiculous and about ready to hit the delete button.

So.... it would be like pretty useful to read the response right before yours, to see you are upset over nothing.

Since reading it appears just the topic subject, but hopefully interested in finding an answer rather than just complaining - why don't you actually read the responses.
    That's generally why forums hold old responses that are, lets see, in this case 5 days old.