Fitbit Versa

Options
is there any versa users? How do you like it? just got mine and so far I love it.

Replies

• JaiNicole7
    JaiNicole7 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I got mine on May 4th. So far I love it. I'm Jai Nicole if you'd like to friend me & do some challenges!
  • VirgoGirl1970
    VirgoGirl1970 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello I have a Versa and Apple Watch although I have been wearing my Versa more now! I have a question I have 10,000 steps and I have synced my fitness pal several times but my app shows that I have 9,300 but Fitbit shows over ten thousand. Should I wait closer to midnight before syncing again??
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Fitbit only sends data when the calorie count is 100 higher than previous sync.
    That includes step data, or the sync system would grind to halt even more than it does.
  • YorriaRaine
    YorriaRaine Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I actually have a fitbit one and was thinking about upgrading to the versa to get the hrm. Does anybody know how accurate the hrm monitor is while working out? I would think any hand movement would make it less accurate?
  • VirgoGirl1970
    VirgoGirl1970 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Nope it’s pretty accurate ! I sometimes where both my Apple Watch and my Versa and they are pretty accurate for me. I have used a chest strap with my Apple Watch along side and they are similar. I think humidity throws my stairs climbed off though.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Many have found YMMV.

Some have the HR readings get sporadic at higher levels - if your workouts get intense.
    It'll appear as something much lower for a few readings, than show correct higher level.

Others have the HR readings basically cut out when it goes above a certain level, and from that point up it keeps reading that same level.

Others have accuracy in both regards.

Just depends on your physical makeup on arm. Some can move it up slightly and get success, for some activities it'll move right back down. Some can tighten it up, others that hurts.
  • qstneverything
    qstneverything Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    heybales wrote: »
    Many have found YMMV.

Some have the HR readings get sporadic at higher levels - if your workouts get intense.
    It'll appear as something much lower for a few readings, than show correct higher level.

Others have the HR readings basically cut out when it goes above a certain level, and from that point up it keeps reading that same level.

Just depends on your physical makeup on arm. Some can move it up slightly and get success, for some activities it'll move right back down. Some can tighten it up, others that hurts.

I absolutely love my Versa but I agree with this post.

I've found the HR reading is a bit inconsistent and should be taken with a grain of salt and be used for indicative purposes, it's not exact. I do a lot of intense workouts and I'm very sure it underestimates the calories burned. Which is fine by me - I've actually lost weight since getting my Versa after a very long plateau as I'm underestimating instead of overestimating now.

Is anyone else experiencing issues with random restarts periodically? It doesn't happen often but it's happened a few times. I've just downloaded the newest software so fingers crossed it fixes it.

That being said it's the best Fitbit I've owned (Charge and Flex previously) and I'm so happy with mine I purchased one for my husband.
  • nevr2L8
    nevr2L8 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just got mine a few days ago and so far, so good. I used to have the zip, but I like the Versa so much better.
  • Tesha231
    Tesha231 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Got mine Monday. Still learning the capabilities as this is my first tracker. Haven't gotten the sleep cycles to work yet, just awake, restless and sleep. Love the reminders to walk 250 steps while at work and that it tracks flights of stairs. Before this week at work, I sat all.day.long. Today will be my first trip with it to the gym. Also haven't figured out how to sync it with MFP so I only need to log food, exercise once. Who knows how to do this that can give me instructions in layman's terms?
  • suhnshyne07
    suhnshyne07 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m using versa and love the music storage!
  • s_graves07
    s_graves07 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I got my Versa when it came out in April. I have had issues only once and a factory reset corrected the screen issue I was having.

Within the Fitbit community boards however, I have seen a lot of users disappointed with the HR sensor, issues with counting flights of stairs (usually too many/ flights added when no stairs taken) and the capabilities varying depending on the country you reside.

I personally love my Versa.
  • tattooedangel76
    tattooedangel76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've had my Versa for a little over a month and absolutely LOVE it. The battery life is GREAT and tracking my workouts and laps in the pool are awesome.
  • MrsDRS54
    MrsDRS54 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I’ve had my Versa for a week. I upgraded from a Charge2. Love the Versa! It seems to be quite accurate and battery lasts about 5 days. No complaints.
  • andyluvv
    andyluvv Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    s_graves07 wrote: »
    I got my Versa when it came out in April. I have had issues only once and a factory reset corrected the screen issue I was having.

Within the Fitbit community boards however, I have seen a lot of users disappointed with the HR sensor, issues with counting flights of stairs (usually too many/ flights added when no stairs taken) and the capabilities varying depending on the country you reside.

I just got the ionic what's the difference with the versa?

I've left Fitbit about a year ago and got back today. I saw the community post about the HR consistency and it literally made me so worried! I felt like I had bought a plastic gimmicky toy!

Please people help me - I'm hoping I didn't waste my money
  • Ruiz_Jerson
    Ruiz_Jerson Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    andyluvv wrote: »

I've left Fitbit about a year ago and got back today. I saw the community post about the HR consistency and it literally made me so worried! I felt like I had bought a plastic gimmicky toy!

Versa doesn't have integrated GPS. It relies on your phone. That's really the only difference.
  • andyluvv
    andyluvv Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    andyluvv wrote: »

Versa doesn't have integrated GPS. It relies on your phone. That's really the only difference.

Is the heart rate accurate? Is it any good?
  • babble2thenag
    babble2thenag Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    heybales wrote: »
    Many have found YMMV.

I absolutely love my Versa but I agree with this post.

I've found the HR reading is a bit inconsistent and should be taken with a grain of salt and be used for indicative purposes, it's not exact. I do a lot of intense workouts and I'm very sure it underestimates the calories burned. Which is fine by me - I've actually lost weight since getting my Versa after a very long plateau as I'm underestimating instead of overestimating now.

Is anyone else experiencing issues with random restarts periodically? It doesn't happen often but it's happened a few times. I've just downloaded the newest software so fingers crossed it fixes it.

That being said it's the best Fitbit I've owned (Charge and Flex previously) and I'm so happy with mine I purchased one for my husband.

I have also lost weight significantly quicker since I got my versa and started using myfitnesspal to track my food...had been in a +/- 2 lbs plateau for about a month before that...
  • WingsNWeights
    WingsNWeights Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just got mine today and I’m in love!!
  • raylee496
    raylee496 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm a Versa user. This is my first fitbit, having used an Android watch up until now. Unlike others, I find my battery only lasts about a day and half. I do sleep with it on as I was curious to see how it logged my sleep patterns and but outside of that it's pretty good. I've added some other apps (Uber, BA) and also use Fitbit Pay which is useful when out and about on the bike.