Options
2»

Replies

• traci543
    traci543 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I’m down 2 pounds!!!

Calories: under 755
    Exercise: burned 425 calories in Zumba (hence the number of calories under)
    Tracker: yes, except I had a small piece of zucchini, lemon loaf that I didn’t know how to track (it was whole wheat and home made—I had about a 1/4” size piece.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    June 25
    Exercised?: Yes. 10km walking in North Sydney.
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Early flight to Sydney. Lots of walking (airport - 1km from train to office - 3km lunch time - 6km dinner time).

Well under calories for the day even after having left over pavlova before leaving in the morning (desert after bacon and egg breakfast). Probably a good thing as meal selection was botched by the travel agent and in flight did not have a meal I could have (nothing GF and prefer not to have gluten if avoidable). I usually save the bulk of the meal (apple and GF cake/biscuit) for later and have the diced fruit in natural juice.

Tired early so posting this the following day.

Thank you to all for the birthday wishes yesterday. (@am_change. @less100n00. @RangerRickL. @MzRuthy. @Dory_42.) I had a great day.
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,632 Member
    Options
    Exersized? Yes - I went to the zoo with family, walked around for almost 3 hrs. I had almost 1398+ steps in.
    Food- yes
    Logging yes
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,123 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅
  • julk188
    julk188 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    pass day for june 25
    enjoyed some ice cream with a friend :wink:
  • eokoro
    eokoro Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    June 25th
    Exercised - Yes
    Calories - Yes
    Tracked - Yes
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    drea2011 wrote: »
    Ive been terrible this month! Congrats to those of you that are in winners circle! See you all in July where I’ll be joining you!

Same here... Mine is due to too many activities (graduations, etc) and stress. See you all next month.