June 11 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    I love platypus! So you know that the male has venom. The only mammal that has venom...

Good day for me. Tough but good session at gym which got my heart rate 21 bpm above my theoretical max! Squated heavier than last week yet it felt easier. Also good yoga class

Calories way under but I really need to eat to plan or else I make bad choices.

All logged.

Had a dream last night that my crocodile killed some idiot who climbed into the enclosure. Luckily it did not come true although we did have a kid fall and knock herself out. Weird day...
  • andreascjonsson
    andreascjonsson Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Dory_42 wrote: »
    I love platypus! So you know that the male has venom. The only mammal that has venom...

Good day for me. Tough but good session at gym which got my heart rate 21 bpm above my theoretical max! Squated heavier than last week yet it felt easier. Also good yoga class

Calories way under but I really need to eat to plan or else I make bad choices.

All logged.

Had a dream last night that my crocodile killed some idiot who climbed into the enclosure. Luckily it did not come true although we did have a kid fall and knock herself out. Weird day...

did you just say "MY CROCODILE!" how do you own a corcodile O_o or are you a Herpetologist?

21bpm above is nothing to scoff at, you must be really fit atm. Nice progress.
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 32 min yoga, 70 min cleaning, 20 min gardening
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    Family outing to Healesville Sanctuary today. Saw the birds of prey presentation which had eagles, kites, hawks, raptors and more. The flying demonstrations were spectacular. Was even brushed by the feathers of a wedge tailed eagle as it flew directly over where I was seated (4kg bird with a 2 meter wing span, amazing control and accuracy in flight). Magnificent birds.

Also saw a presentation on the platypus (marsupial that lays eggs but mothers express milk for the young, soft duck bill, badger type tail, webbed feet - strange but cute little nocturnal animal).

Fabulous pictures @craigo3154. I have heard great things of Healesville Sanctuary but did not visit there when we were in Melbourne. When in Tasmania, we visited and had a great afternoon at Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary. I don't know if that compares to Healesville, though. Thank you for sharing your photos!

When in the Melbourne area in 2013, we opted to visit the gold mining town at Sovereign Hill, Ballarat instead of going to Healesville. Just a week or two before our visit, an amateur prospector unearthed a gold nugget with estimated value of approx. $300,000. We were too late! https://www.usatoday.com/media/cinematic/video/1846481/raw-11-pound-gold-nugget-found-in-australia/

6/11

I am down to 20 calories left for the day...so I can pack it in for today.

Exercise? Yes, 1 hour walk with Jim and 30 minutes of low impact aerobics.
    Calories? Yes, within allowance.
    Tracked? Everything is logged.
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Day 11 and my first 11 day streak for over year at this challenge :-)
    Exercise - yes, walked for about 1.5 hrs and went for a run - I have killed my Dog or at least she is so tired she cnt move :-)
    Cals - yes
    Tracked - even my dr pepper zero :-)
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,292 Member
    Options
    June 11
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes, it was good to know what I ate.
  • Bethebestmeforme
    Bethebestmeforme Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    June 11
    Exercise: gardening and cleaning yard yes
    Calories: yes
    Tracking: yes
  • memere101
    memere101 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    June 11
    Exercise ✅
    Calories ✅
    Tracked ✅
  • 123e123
    123e123 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    exercise-yes
    calories-yes
    tracked-yes
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    June 10 - pass day #2
    Just didn’t feel good from being up almost all night with a sick mom and spent the day on the sofa eating too much popcorn and watching tv.
    Exercise- no
    Tracking - no

June 11
    Exercise- yes, 30 mins Pilates plus cleaning my classroom.
    Tracking - yup
    Calories- under by a good margin
    Happily, Mom is feeling much better today.
  • DeniseRSmith
    DeniseRSmith Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    June 11
    Exercise yes
    Calories yes
    Track yes

They say you know you are a ‘runner’ when you go out for a walk and you break into a run. I am no long a runner. But I can still walk quite briskly.
  • JustMeNoExcuses
    JustMeNoExcuses Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    June 11th
    Exercised - Yes
    Calories - Yes
    Tracked - Yes
  • lessn00
    lessn00 Posts: 377 Member
    Options

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes.. 3 hours Cardio and Planks

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?    Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Stayed on track again. Lighter day on cardio than expected.  Not complaining but I like to push myself. We'll see what tomorrow brings.
  • Lorrieonline
    Lorrieonline Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    June 11

Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracking: Yes

Fabulous photo share from the sanctuary. Felt very tired today but managed to get in my exercise.
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,617 Member
    Options
    6/11
    Exersize?yes
    Caleries?yes
    Log?yes
  • yellobird13
    yellobird13 Posts: 118 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    June 11
    Exercise: yes, yoga and walking 11/11
    Calories: yes 8/11
    Tracked: yes 10/11
    Meditation: yes 10/11
  • MJsStory
    MJsStory Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Calories... yes...way under today as my 3 teenage boys raised the fridge last night for a midnight snack and ate all the foods I not allergic to sooo it was a semi fasting day until I went grocery shopping

Tracked... yep

Exercise... done! 2 - 35 minute walks.... one down the bluff to see my dad at the rv park on the river front as he arrived from Az today and 1 back up the bluff to my home. This will be my norm for the next 8 days.