5/19 Saturday Day 19 SLBC: Spring Project 3

Options
themedalist
themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member

b3apk1i3nej0.jpg

Theme: Spring Cleaning Project 3!

Today's Challenge: What's the last spring cleaning project will you accomplish today for this month's challenge? We've all got small projects around the house that we've been meaning to get to...now's the time! After this challenge, you will now have completed three house projects that have been on your to-do list. They are now done. Way to go!

Alternative Challenge: Give yourself active goals to achieve throughout the day. They can be small or big just try to get as many done as you can.

Replies

• Butterf1y_Effect
    Butterf1y_Effect Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Perfect timing! I started this today. : )
  • themedalist
    Options
    Perfect timing! I started this today. : )

Excellent, @Butterf1y_Effect! I’m glad today’s challenge dovetails well with what you had planned to do. Weekends are often a good opportunity to get our projects done.
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    My youngest son just left after spending last week with me. He left such a mess. I had him go through his old stuff and keep what he wanted and the rest I will donate. Let's just say...he did not take much with him. I will be busy packing up everything.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,972 Member
    Options
    No projects for me today. Instead, we had to rush a pup to the vet. I'll be learning a new skill - administering fluids subcutaneously. Hopefully, pup will soon be better.
  • themedalist
    Options
    77tes wrote: »
    No projects for me today. Instead, we had to rush a pup to the vet. I'll be learning a new skill - administering fluids subcutaneously. Hopefully, pup will soon be better.

Not a good day! Hope your puppy makes a speedy recovery!
  • pizzafruit
    pizzafruit Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I have a pile of stuff in the basement I've been meaning to bring up and toss, because I hate doing stairs I've been "forgetting" to take care of it. Ugh! It's now or never.
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    @77tes I hope your pup is doing better today. It’s so stressful when animals get sick and can’t tell you where it hurts. No project for me this weekend. Just an out of town graduation and about 7 hours worth of travel over 2 days. I’ll make up for it next week!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,972 Member
    Options
    Pup is feeling much better thanks to the fluids and prescription diet. Thanks for your kind thoughts, @themedalist and @nebslp !