Heatlh Food taste nasty! Yuck! 8/6

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
http://www.attunefoods.com/blog/2013/07/reclaim-your-tastebuds-with-simple-ingredients/?utm_source=eating-rules&utm_medium=referral&utm_term=reclaim-your-taste-buds&utm_campaign=brandam

I really would like for you guys to read this article because it has to do with the 'mental' challenges of changing food habits for better health. It is hard to make changes but it is possible!!!! We train to run, do triathlons marathons etc so why not train your mouth with healty options and give it several tries before giving up!
What do you think???

I had to retrain and will share thoughts later.

WW

Replies

• WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Interesting, my biggest problem is that I eat fast (retail eating is what I call it because I started eating faster when I worked in retail many moons ago, I never really retrained myself to slow down and oddly enough, what slows me down is doing the exact opposite of number 7, if I'm reading a book, I will take a bite, put my fork down and actually chew and taste my food while I'm reading and the next bite will still have that flavor (albeit a little colder or warmer depending on if I'm eating hot or cold food) and I will be aware of it because I'm actually eating it rather than inhaling it.
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    Today's lunch

3 cups steamed broccoli
    1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
    1 tbsp sesame oil
    sea salt to taste
    pepper to taste
    2.5 ounce pink salmon
    1 stick imitation crab

316 calories
    25g carbs
    17g fat
    22g protein

Does this count as health food? If so, I don't think I'm going to have a problem retraining anything.
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I've been getting picked on all my life for being a very slow eater. I'm always the last one done anywhere I go.

14877786.png