Day 5- Two-a-days wtih walking. Thoughts?

Options
ChynaMartin
ChynaMartin Posts: 18 Member
Hello everyone, Im on day 5. Ive been adding a 60-90 minute brisk walk with integrated strength. Problem is, Im not seeing much for results and definitely no weight loss. Feeling kind of down as I have stayed under my calorie limit (except yesterday) and have put lots of effort into the work outs. Needing some encouragement...

Replies

• ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Depending on how much you have to lose, you may not see much weight loss right now. However, you will see inches lost. Did you take measurements before you started the 30DS??

I lost 1 lb and 4 inches in the first 4 days but its not noticeable to me unless I take measurements.
  • ChynaMartin
    ChynaMartin Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I don't own a tape measure. lol. However, I can certainly tell I have lost inches. Today was Day 6 for me and I started level 2 of 30DS. I was not ready...
  • GlitterMamma11
    GlitterMamma11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You were only 5 days into it so don't get discouraged!! Got to build up some muscle before the weight starts coming off! I can't tell if I've lost anything on Day 6. Hubby will measure me again tonight so we will see! I know for myself it is sloooooooow going!
    Keep up your hard work!!
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    maybe you need to go back to level one for a bit longer. I know that on the 7th day of level one I really started to feel my body changing. And by day 8, yesterday...it was almost too easy. don't be too impatient, it will happen ;)