Royal Order Fantasy Football League

Options
MKLAMAN
MKLAMAN Posts: 84 Member
First off, ALL HAIL THE HAT. Second, last year I was the administrator of the Royal Order Fantasy Football League. I have reactivated the league and have 3 openings available. These will be on a first come, first serve basis. The first three who let me know that they want in get the spots. Just send me a message.

More about our league:

1) This is just for fun. No money involved. Just smack talk and bragging rights.
2) We DO NOT hold a live draft. We use ESPN Fantasy League and you go in and "rank" your players ahead of the auto-draft. Your team is then automatically drafted. So you won't have to block out 3 hours of your day to participate in an online draft.
3) Smack talk is encouraged.
4) Participation is greatly encouraged. Last season we had a couple people who just kind of quit on it. They wouldn't even set their line ups and had players with bye weeks starting. That's no fun for anyone.

So, that said, message me MKLAMAN if you're interested in joining our 12 team league.

Kick some *kitten* out there boys!

Commish MKLAMAN

Replies

• Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    NjeXB.jpg

football1.gif
  • Railr0aderTony
    Options
    6a00d8341bf7d953ef013487739b90970c-800wi-13h.gif
  • MKLAMAN
    Options
    There is 1 spot left in the league. Message me if you want in! MKLAMAN
  • BeingKevin
    BeingKevin Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Wow, I really screwed up that autodraft set-up. Adrian Peterson better score a lot of TD's or I will be in big trouble.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Options
    Wow, I really screwed up that autodraft set-up. Adrian Peterson better score a lot of TD's or I will be in big trouble.

No kidding, I got exactly one QB?? WTF? Thank God it was Tom Brady, but I am going to have to do some shufflin
  • BeingKevin
    Options
    Yeah, I got one as well, but it was Josh Freeman, who is terrible.

I think I picked 6 straight WR's. I guess I didn't move my RB's and QB's up enought?! I will have to figure out this "auto-draft" settings before next season, but I may be in trouble this one.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Options
    my whole team is running backs and WRs. I have one QB and one defense. Going to be a long season.
  • mheebner
    mheebner Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Ha ha..thats what the waiver wire is for....
  • Railr0aderTony
    Options
    Ha ha..thats what the waiver wire is for....

And I have been burning up that wire, LOL
  • MKLAMAN
    Options
    Kevin, I proposed a trade to you!
  • Railr0aderTony
    Options
    Fantasy-Football1.png

fffunny1.jpg
  • Railr0aderTony
    Options
    fantasyfootball-e1314398444530.jpg

Hell Yeah
  • Railr0aderTony
    Options
    Being from Indiana and now living in Tennessee I am a huge Peyton Manning fan. That being said, SAM YOU SUCK FOR HAVING HIM. 7 Tds, 46 fan pts for one Game? OMG I am screwed.

original-2.gif
  • mheebner
    mheebner Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    This after a MOST disappointing fantasy outing :

banging-teens-head-into-a-wall-o.gif
  • MKLAMAN
    Options
    Tony - in my other league there was a guy who had both Peyton Manning and Demaryius Thomas. 74 points with 2 players. Was certainly glad I was not playing him. Pleased though that I had Thomas on my Royal Order team!

And how about the Newbie Fantasy Footballer HOSS? 135 points and still has his kicker left tonight!
  • Railr0aderTony
    Options
    I love it. Sam and I are neck and neck. I think he will get it with heaving foster tonight but this
    is a blast. Big props To the Poobah
  • Railr0aderTony
    Options
    I love it. Sam and I are neck and neck. I think he will get it with having foster tonight but this
    is a blast.

Understatement of the year. Congrats Sam you had a great week..

terminator.jpg
  • Railr0aderTony
    Options
    High Score this week to the PooBah. Super job Hoss 145 pts

original.jpg
  • BeingKevin
    Options
    Damn. Just my luck - scored the second most points in the league, and played the team that scored the most.
  • MKLAMAN
    Options
    I've had that happen on numerous occasions Kevin. Last year in one of my other leagues in the playoffs, I would have beaten both the teams in the other playoff pairing yet ended up losing my playoff pairing.