Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Underwear!

So, I 've picked the dress, but I now have nonidea what to wear under it. Shapewear or a slightly more comfortable come hither set? What are you doing?

Replies

• Sbiscotti
    Sbiscotti Posts: 153 Member
    I want to do spanx but the FH is adamantly against it and wants me to wear lingerie. I wish there were sexy shape wear since I'm wearing a very form fitting mermaid style dress. Suggestions?
  • LizL217
    LizL217 Posts: 217 Member
    Sometimes you just have to go with shapewear if it's going to make you (and the dress) look best in person and in photos (remember that the photos last forever).

I wore shapewear under my dress because the dress was very form fitting and made out of a silky material that was pretty unforgiving. Not a lot of lining or structure to hide sexy lingerie under.

And you know what? After the wedding I went up and changed into comfy clothes so I could hang out at the after-party, and I saved the lingerie for later. My husband never even saw me in my shapewear. Think about the schedule of your events, are you going to be heading right to bed with your new husband immediately after the wedding is over? If not, wear the most flattering undergarments for the wedding itself and wear the cute stuff later in the evening ;)
  • Pinkranger626
    Pinkranger626 Posts: 460 Member
    luckily my dress is a corset style top with the boning in it, and a ball gown style so I don't really need much more than a strapless bra and some cute panties... haven't gotten too far as far as finding wedding day undies, but I HAVE bought some lingiere for the wedding night lol