Mini Goal Challenge - Week of June 11th to 17th

Options
IsMollyReallyHungry
IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member

In the weekly Warrior Mini-Goal Challenge focus on your "short term goals"

Focusing on one week at a time, when the big picture seems too overwhelming. Small changes can bring on big results!!

Choose one or more things you want to work on for just this week. Don't set it too high or unreachable!!

Please, make sure your week works for you. Sun to Sat or Mon to Sun, whatever is YOUR week!

You can reach your main goal if you break it into small actionable steps. It could be as easy as 1-2-3!

1) Choose something you know you can do easily.

2) Add more difficult tasks to your plan.

3) These small steps will get you started, motivated & help build routine for long term success!!

Anyone interested in joining us for another week, or a first week, or a get back on track week?

Check in often, have a great week and do the best you can! :)

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

**Goals week of 06/11/18:**
    1) 7000 steps – 0/3
    2) WW blue dot day* – 0/5
    3) 6 hrs of sleep – 0/4

Mon:
    Tue:
    Wed:
    Thu:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:

*Healthy Eating Zone
    The Healthy Eating Zone is your Daily SmartPoints Budget plus some wiggle room (10 SmartPoints below your Budget and up to 5 over it. Proof that you don’t have to be “perfect” to be on track for the day!) If you’re in the Healthy Eating Zone, you’ll see a blue dot on My Day.

887823.png
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    Goals for the week:
    1. This week I have free classes at a nearby gym. I might try to do a LITTLE jogging or walking in the mornings, just to make sure I get my steps in on my non-park days.
    2. Get back to logging again.
    3. Read the Terry Pratchett book.
    4. Get classwork done early.

Quote: The more things you do, the more you can do. - Lucille Ball
  • cjsacto
    cjsacto Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Goal for the week:
    Stop night snacking! I thought I had that beat but recently it's been open season. Already broke this Monday.

Went to yoga last night and wound up in the corner close to two mirrors, which showed me... I am still very bad at yoga, lol.

I'm getting a massage today, and I can't wait. Something tragic happened at work and it was a stressful and sad week. A co-worker/friend suggested going for a massage & girl's morning on the day off we have in common and I jumped at it.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Quote: The more things you do, the more you can do. - Lucille Ball
    Thanks!!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Welcome back Warriors! Great goals. I too struggle with late night snacking from time to time. I usually save points or calories for night and it is usually fruit. or fruit and yogart if I have some at home.

1) 7000 steps – 1/3
    2) WW blue dot day* – 0/5
    3) 6 hrs of sleep – 0/4

Mon: yes no no
    Tue:
    Wed:
    Thu:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:

*Healthy Eating Zone
    The Healthy Eating Zone is your Daily SmartPoints Budget plus some wiggle room (10 SmartPoints below your Budget and up to 5 over it. Proof that you don’t have to be “perfect” to be on track for the day!) If you’re in the Healthy Eating Zone, you’ll see a blue dot on My Day.

887823.png

• forestrose910
    forestrose910 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Hello Warriors! Happy Wednesday. Getting late to the party but have had goals.

Molly- thanks for getting us started and keeping the group going. great goals ans nice start on your steps.

clicketykeys- hope you are able to get back to logging and take advantage of the free classes.

cjsacto- sorry that work had sadness. Hope the massage and girl talk help. good luck withg the late night snacking. Molly did have a good suggestion. I personally have suguar free pudding or a ww giant fudge bar. both are low in calories and fat and are yummy.

My goals this week.
    1. 6,000 a day for 5 days 1/5
    2. workout 3 days 1/3
  • clicketykeys
    Options
    So far things are going well. I'd planned to go to the AM fitness class but I'm not sure - I kinda wanted to spend the morning with my husband. But it's 7:30 and he's not up yet... sooo... I might get dressed and go XD
  • cjsacto
    cjsacto Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday!

Not meeting my goal, still munching. I am at least sticking with my healthy planned eating for three meals a day so I'm getting the nutrients I should... But then I keep going. Not wildly unhealthy stuff but definitely more than I should be eating. I appreciate the good advice, thank you.
  • clicketykeys
    Options
    I'm starting to feel discouraged. I get back from work and I'm HUNGRY, and from a calorie-counting standpoint, it's hungrier than I ought to be. And I just don't know how to deal with that aside from suffering through it. I've tried having something to drink, in case I'm thirsty rather than hungry. Nope. Still hungry. Tried munching on celery (my usual go-to snack). Nope. WANT MEAL.

:(
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I'm starting to feel discouraged. I get back from work and I'm HUNGRY, and from a calorie-counting standpoint, it's hungrier than I ought to be. And I just don't know how to deal with that aside from suffering through it. I've tried having something to drink, in case I'm thirsty rather than hungry. Nope. Still hungry. Tried munching on celery (my usual go-to snack). Nope. WANT MEAL.

Do you have a protein/carb snack before work out? Your body needs protein replenishment after work out too. Ask a trainer or Google it. there are a lot of low-fat snacks you can have before and after a good work out. Not doing so can hurt your weight loss effort too. You said you workout in morning did you eat you breakfast before working out? Just food for thought since I am no expert

• clicketykeys
    Options
    No - not working OUT, just work! ;D
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    No - not working OUT, just work! ;D
    LOL, ok...duh
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

Hello Warriors!

Sorry I have been dropping off. Life is hectic, but here is a quickie. I will take it! Down 2.4 at WW and 3.2 on my scale which is my MFP weight. Thinking of changing sleep goal to 3 days vs 4. We will see. The sleep is still very challenging indeed lol.

Then new thread is up!!

1) 7000 steps – 4/3 :)
    2) WW blue dot day* – 5/5 :)
    3) 6 hrs of sleep – 1/4 :neutral:
  • forestrose910
    forestrose910 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Molly you did great! Keep taking it one day at a time!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Molly you did great! Keep taking it one day at a time!

Thanks Paulette! :)<3
This discussion has been closed.