Mini Goal Challenge - Week of June 18th to 24th

Options
IsMollyReallyHungry
IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member

In the weekly Warrior Mini-Goal Challenge focus on your "short term goals"

Focusing on one week at a time, when the big picture seems too overwhelming. Small changes can bring on big results!!

Choose one or more things you want to work on for just this week. Don't set it too high or unreachable!!

Please, make sure your week works for you. Sun to Sat or Mon to Sun, whatever is YOUR week!

You can reach your main goal if you break it into small actionable steps. It could be as easy as 1-2-3!

1) Choose something you know you can do easily.

2) Add more difficult tasks to your plan.

3) These small steps will get you started, motivated & help build routine for long term success!!

Anyone interested in joining us for another week, or a first week, or a get back on track week?

Check in often, have a great week and do the best you can! :)

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

ik596k2bhkzi.jpg

8s8rm7fwev97.jpg

jq99hph5x80m.jpg
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    edited June 2018
    Options

**Goals week of 06/18/18:**

1) 7000 steps – 0/4
    2) WW blue dot day* – 0/5
    3) 6 hrs of sleep – 0/3

Mon:
    Tue:
    Wed:
    Thu:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:

*Healthy Eating Zone
    The Healthy Eating Zone is your Daily SmartPoints Budget plus some wiggle room (10 SmartPoints below your Budget and up to 5 over it. Proof that you don’t have to be “perfect” to be on track for the day!) If you’re in the Healthy Eating Zone, you’ll see a blue dot on My Day.

887823.png

• forestrose910
    forestrose910 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Hi Molly- thanks for getting us started this week. Have a good week.

My goals
    1. 6,000 steps - 5 days
    2. Workout- 3 days

Monday Check in
    1. 1/5
    2. 0/3
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

1) 7000 steps – 1/4
    3) 6 hrs of sleep – 1/3
    4) 10 min of de-cluttering - 0/1
    5) be mindful of - "Am I really hungry?"

*Healthy Eating Zone
    The Healthy Eating Zone is your Daily SmartPoints Budget plus some wiggle room (10 SmartPoints below your Budget and up to 5 over it. Proof that you don’t have to be “perfect” to be on track for the day!) If you’re in the Healthy Eating Zone, you’ll see a blue dot on My Day.

887823.png

• forestrose910
    forestrose910 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Hi Molly- Nice job with your sleep and your steps. I like your added goals.

cjsacto and clicketykeys- hope you are doing well. such a tough time of year to stay focused. try to make as many smart decisions as you can. keep moving forward.

My goals
    1. 6,000 steps - 5 days
    2. Workout- 3 days

Tuesday Check in
    1. 1/5
    2. 0/3
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

1) 7000 steps – 2/4
    3) 6 hrs of sleep – 2/3

*Healthy Eating Zone

887823.png

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

1) 7000 steps – 2/4
    2) WW blue dot day* – 1/5
    3) 6 hrs of sleep – 2/3

*Healthy Eating Zone

887823.png

• cjsacto
    cjsacto Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I didn't really set a goal for the week. I prepped my meals (overcooked my veggies, darn). It's getting super hot here, takes a lot out of me. Basically I've gotten stuck in maintenance and i have to talk myself back into wanting a deficit. I've kept up my logging anyway.

Thanks for being here, I want to get back to checking in more.
  • cjsacto
    Options
    Today I didn't eat two items in my lunch because I checked in to see if I was actually hungry. Still had an "unauthorized" snack (before that) but it was better than I've been doing.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    Lord have mercy, my feet are tired. Hi everyone! It's been rather hectic with my coursework and my summer job... I feel like things might be a little easier if I just did one or the other. But it's kind of past time to get the masters, and then the extra income helps PAY for the degree, sooo... well, it is what it is, yanno?

Quote of the week: It is only possible to live happily ever after on a daily basis. - Margaret Bonanno

So I'm kind of looking ahead to NEXT week, since it's already Sunday.

Monday - YMCA 10:00 Tabata, 10:30 PiYo. Never done either before! Need to bring mat to PiYo. Treadmill walking to get steps in. Yay AC! Movie: Book Club. There's a 1:10 downtown. Grocery shopping to find the items that weren't available at the store Saturday (it wasn't the usual one). Need hot dog buns! 6:00 yoga if I feel up to it - the Monday instructor was really good with balance, which I need to work on.
    Tuesday - YMCA: 7:00 Pilates OR 8:30 yoga, treadmill to get steps in. Take bikes to get repaired. Hopefully that won't cost too much. 5:15 head to department dinner.
    Thursday - YMCA: 5:30 Zumba, 6:30 yoga? Possibly getting together with family.

Working at the park Wednesday, then Friday-Saturday-Sunday. Take Mercedes Lackey book to read while on break.

At some point research grants using these links:
    https://www.studentgrants.org/masters/
    https://www.fastweb.com/financial-aid/articles/research-grants-for-grad-students
    https://www.gograd.org/financial-aid/scholarships/women/

Need to talk to the husband about the tire-pressure light coming on.

It SOUNDS like it's a lot, but I'm only working 4 days as usual AND it's between classes, so I won't have any coursework to do. I'm going to the gym pretty regularly but that's because it's so hot outside that I'm not doing any other exercise.
  • cjsacto
    Options
    @clicketykeys Sounds like you have a productive week planned. I've never heard of PiYo, is it pilates related?

@IsMollyReallyHungry Your "Am I really hungry" goal inspired me this week. Not that I was perfect with it, but thank you. Hope you had a great week.

@forestrose910 I hope you had a great week, too!

I haven't exercised in over a week, at all. The last time I went to yoga I felt klutzy and like everyone else had a better handle on it. I'm still pretty new, there are things I can't do but I usually don't mind. For some reason I felt discouraged that time. I have almost exactly one month left on my studio membership, I need to utilize it and get my money's worth, then I'll have to decide whether to renew - it's expensive.

I plan to check in every day next week. I'm thinking about my goals.
This discussion has been closed.