Introductions

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
edited June 2018 in Social Groups
Welcome to UAC July 2018!

Some of you have been with this challenge for months and some are brand new. This is one of the hardest challenges to stay with throughout the entire month. FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS!! Log every BLT (Bite, Lick, Taste). Stay strong and true to yourself....YOU WILL SUCCEED!!

Please feel free to share as much information as you feel comfortable sharing about yourself with the rest of the group. I look forward to getting to know all of you a little better. GOOD LUCK!

Replies

• countrycreek
    countrycreek Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I am going to do my best day by day! I have the 1/2 half of 2018 to make my goals a reality starting on July 1. Cheers everyone!
  • lvbroady
    lvbroady Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey y’all! I’m Leigh starting my day one tomorrow with a 7am flutes and glory workout. Please hold me accountable. Thanks! Excited to share and help motivate others for the month!!
  • jdfaratzis
    jdfaratzis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! Ready to kick July's butt!
  • allison8668
    allison8668 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone ! Looking forward to staying on track for July :smiley:
  • suej1258
    suej1258 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! New here but not new to MFP. Excited about being held accountable. lol
  • Themajez
    Themajez Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am new to the UAC. Let's see how I go in July.
  • ahelgers10
    ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am excited for this challenge.
  • Madison9779
    Madison9779 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Needed something like this to keep me on track. So glad this challenge is here !
  • MicheleWeiss617
    MicheleWeiss617 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, looking forward to this challenge we are leaving for vacation on 7/19 for 2.5 weeks, so this challenge is really going to keep me in check.....
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @jugar I've missed you and I've been wanting to share my horse training adventures with you. My granddaughter's "new" old horse, Charlie is doing well. He and I are dancing well together in the round pen.
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    July is going to be awesome!!!
    I have my first no gi grappling competition (which is also first home town competition) on Sat 7th.
    I turn 40 on Friday 20th.
    My ankle injury is nearly healed so I can get back into good training routines again.
    I have some leave later in the month so can train with the mma boys in the mornings.
    We are starting Girls only jiu jitsu classes!!!!!!!!!
    I'm going to stick to good nutrition so I can fight in my preferred division for the August competition - and get to my ideal weight finally!!! Then maintain there, not 5 kgs heavier!!!!
    And of course I get to play with all my snakes, spiders and seals at work every day!
    My new competition gi arrives with my friend - Venum!!!!
  • Angelicax502
    Angelicax502 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I’m currently in the Summer Sensations challenge, which is a 3-month weight-loss challenge running until towards the end of September, but I wanted something to really push me to stay on track while I’m off work for the next month. I work at Ford and we’re having a 6-week shut down period to retool for the new Escape models, so I need some extra motivation to stay active and on the right track during my down period.
    I especially need an extra push when I go on vacation to Universal Studios the second week of July! I’m going to be surrounded by lots of yummy treats and don’t want to overdo it.

Good luck and nice to meet you all!