July 25 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    y21eyaec9vun.jpg
    The August UAC can be found at this linkhttps://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/127666-ultimate-accountability-challenge-august-2018
    We would love to keep the team moving forward. Join up and tell your friends, Thanks, Rick
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, @victorious55 made a very interesting comment..."I'm not in the Winner's Circle this month, but I'm in the Everyday UAC Circle."
    I never thought about the idea of celebrating those who sign in everyday as an additional award. I like the idea. What do you team members think about encouraging and rewarding everyday posting?
    Rick

@RangerRickL. Yes. like the idea. (this month has been crazy and I have been doing what I can).
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, @victorious55 made a very interesting comment..."I'm not in the Winner's Circle this month, but I'm in the Everyday UAC Circle."
    I never thought about the idea of celebrating those who sign in everyday as an additional award. I like the idea. What do you team members think about encouraging and rewarding everyday posting?
    Rick
    Could be more to keep track of at the end of each month as all the options for the three components of UAC might include:
    UAC Winner's Circle (for exercise, calorie limits and logging) presently in place
    UAC Everyday Circle (for logging in and posting everyday?)
    UAC Exercise Circle (for those who exercised daily but didn't necessarily track or stay within calorie goals daily?)
    UAC Calorie Circle (for those who stayed withing calorie goal everyday but did not exercise?)
    It's an honor system...but my motto is always "keep it simple."
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    July 25
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    @w8goal4life, I understand your angle of thought. This is what I mean by "I'm in the Everyday UAC Circle"
    It means, I did not drop out even with all the challenges that prevented me from meeting the "Winner's Circle" conditions. Staying till the end, keeping it truthful, falling down, getting back up and moving is the key to success. It means, I visited the 3 components of UAC everyday to evaluate and improve.
    It is changes in these 3 components that will help me loose and maintain, that is why I like UAC.
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    I just love UAC the way it is, 3 things is enough for me to remember, some great ideas though
    Exercise yes
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes, 3 to spare which did make me feel proud
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I <3 the Every Day Circle idea! (and it has a better vibe to it than the losers' circle I sometimes refer to!)

Yes x 3 today. Still scorchio here as the heatwave continues. Managed lots of walking and a 20min slow jog.

@craigo3154 fantastic news about your wife's progress. Enjoy Madrid - it's a great place. Would love to go to Japan one day.

Night all xx
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    ^^^ Just realised that would get lost in translation to all you non UK folk (majority of you!) scorchio is a reference from a 90s comedy sketch here.

• stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    7/25
    Exersized?- yes, walking
    Caleries?- yes
    Logging?-yes
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes walking 60 min
    Calories: under
    Trackjng: yes
  • lessn00
    lessn00 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes..    15 min. Hiit n 65 min Cardio

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?    Yes

I am motivated to finish strong this month.  I like doing that in the last week.
    As for awards, I'm open minded for whatever is best for the group. For myself I like to be challenged and I will continue to strive for the harder goal.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,093 Member
    Options
    Well I'm in the procrastinators' circle today. I let the ridiculous humidity get to me (glasses fog up when you leave an air conditioned store - weird echo of winter only backwards), and I had second breakfast (in an air conditioned cafe) and used fullness as an excuse not to exercise. I tracked it all, at least!
  • Spiralspinner
    Spiralspinner Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    July 25
    Yea
    Yes
    Yes
  • Bill70Strong
    Bill70Strong Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 45 minute 5:00am Spin class, followed by a 30 minute run on the treadmill, 60 minutes weight lifting in the afternoon, then a 60 minute bicycle ride with lotsa hills in the evening with my cycling group.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes