Testosterone

Options
happyhiggins
happyhiggins Posts: 42 Member
I had a doctor's appointment last week. My doctor went over my blood work and said that my testosterone is high and that my B12 is low. So, now I am taking a B12 supplement. My doctor wants to repeat my labs in a few months to check my testosterone levels again because even though I have PCOS she wants to make sure that I don't have a tumor growing somewhere. Scary, huh? I mean I am sure it's the PCOS but the whole not knowing right now is kind of scary and makes me feel a little anxious. Speaking of being anxious. I also started taking medicine for my anxiety because it's been pretty bad lately. But anyways, back to the testosterone talk. I am also over this facial hair thing. Grant it, my facial hair is light due to me being a redhead but it still sucks. The moment I feel the slightest hair, I immediately shave. My husband doesn't even know this because I am too embarrassed to tell him. My hair normally grows on my upper lip & chin area. I feel so bad for women who grow dark facial hair & even worse for the ones who have full beards. It's something to always worry about. I am a woman. Not a man. Why do we have to go through this? I want to feel feminine not manly. The only thing that doesn't bother me about the testosterone pumping through my blood is the sex. Yes, sex! My sex drive is through the roof and to be honest who doesn't enjoy sex? LOL!

How do you all feel about it?