Wednesday August 7th

Options
krk5235
krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
Wow one week of August down already! Whats happening today diehards???

I am back from the wedding and now into coaching mode. This is a dangerous time for me as my schedule is up @ 5 to work by 7, leave for practise @ 3:30, which starts @ 4, done by 6:30, coaches meet till 7, home round 7:30 to 8, stuff something down my gut, and expire, start all over next morning. I dont get or take time for exercise, usually. So i better cut back on food intake right???

Replies

• btsinmd
    btsinmd Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Today my schedule is to squeeze in some body weight training and do a 20 to 30 minute yoga routine. Hopefully I can get that done.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Keith those sound like very long days!

My boss made a big breakfast this morning for everybody, so I've had two breakfasts today (my meal replacement shake at home plus a second small but full breakfast at work), so I guess my goal for the rest of the day is to not eat two of every meal. :smile:

Trainer session tonight after work.
  • sgouti1
    sgouti1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    We're still hanging in here, doing the best we can! I some how paked all of my snacks for the day and forgot something to eat for lunch, so I think I'll run out and get Wendy's chili, rather than anything from the hotel restaurant that's in our building (I could pay $15 for a portobella sandwich and just eat the shroom, but I fear I'd end up starving, so $1 chili it is!). Plan to get in another little tae bo work out tonight so I look good in my jeans this Friday!! I'm starting to notice the teeniest gap betweent he lower part of my thighs when I'm standing looking in the mirror..haven't seen that in ages :) YAY for shrinkage!! (only a girl would ever say that with a smile..lol)
  • krk5235
    krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    We're still hanging in here, doing the best we can! I some how paked all of my snacks for the day and forgot something to eat for lunch, so I think I'll run out and get Wendy's chili, rather than anything from the hotel restaurant that's in our building (I could pay $15 for a portobella sandwich and just eat the shroom, but I fear I'd end up starving, so $1 chili it is!). Plan to get in another little tae bo work out tonight so I look good in my jeans this Friday!! I'm starting to notice the teeniest gap betweent he lower part of my thighs when I'm standing looking in the mirror..haven't seen that in ages :) YAY for shrinkage!! (only a girl would ever say that with a smile..lol)

Not like turtle shrinkage!!! lol too funny SG!