Mini Goal Challenge - Week of July 2nd to 8th

Options
IsMollyReallyHungry
IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member

In the weekly Warrior Mini-Goal Challenge focus on your "short term goals"

Focusing on one week at a time, when the big picture seems too overwhelming. Small changes can bring on big results!!

Choose one or more things you want to work on for just this week. Don't set it too high or unreachable!!

Please, make sure your week works for you. Sun to Sat or Mon to Sun, whatever is YOUR week!

You can reach your main goal if you break it into small actionable steps. It could be as easy as 1-2-3!

1) Choose something you know you can do easily.

2) Add more difficult tasks to your plan.

3) These small steps will get you started, motivated & help build routine for long term success!!

Anyone interested in joining us for another week, or a first week, or a get back on track week?

Check in often, have a great week and do the best you can! :)

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    srtlk3kms0iu.jpg

aypbdyf6q7f3.jpg
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    Options
    Hi, I joined the group quite some time ago, but I'm not sure I've ever posted. :)

My mini challenge for the upcoming week is to walk for a minimum of 30 minutes 4 times during the week.
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Mini Goals for the Week of July 2
    1. Log daily
    2. Whole foods (nothing highly processed)
    3. Alcohol free 5 days
    4. Strength training 3 days
    5. 7-8 hours of sleep each night

So happy for a new week and a new month. :flowerforyou:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    SaraKim17 wrote: »
    Hi, I joined the group quite some time ago, but I'm not sure I've ever posted. :)

My mini challenge for the upcoming week is to walk for a minimum of 30 minutes 4 times during the week.
    Welcome SaraKim17! Good goal!
  • cjsacto
    cjsacto Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Hi @SaraKim17!

Ok, peanut butter is all gone and I didn't buy more.

My goal for this week: No eating after 8pm.
    Monday: yes

I did this successfully for a long time but the last month and a half I eased up on my rule and it hasn't helped.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    I am SO TIRED. Goal for this week is mainly to make it through without losing my job or quitting.

Maybe an AM movie on Thursday. Possibly tea with a friend. Everything else is work. :P
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I did good with the donuts last week so I dropped it.

**Goals week of 7/2/18:**

1) WW blue dot day* – 0/5
    2) Get in the before midnight – 0/4
    3) 7000 steps -1/4
    4) 10 min of de-cluttering - 0/1

887823.png
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

1) WW blue dot day* – 0/5
    2) Get in the before midnight or 6 hours of sleep – 1/4
    3) 7000 steps -1/4

887823.png

• clicketykeys
    Options
    Hey Molly, just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you. I hope things are going smoothly with your dad. I know that has to be tough.
  • cjsacto
    cjsacto Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    My goal for this week: No eating after 8pm.
    Monday: yes
    Tuesday: yes
    Wednesday: yes

Did pretty well yesterday. Today I ate a bit much, high sodium too. BUT I finished eating early and didn't have any evening snacks so I met my goal.
  • clicketykeys
    Options
    Day off yesterday. Went to see Ocean's 8. Really enjoyed it. Now, back to the regular schedule. Next week is going to be busy - traveling on my first "weekend" on Monday/Tuesday, then bringing family to the park on my other day off on Thursday. Probably going to take Thursday afternoon/evening to chill.

Plus my classes start back up on Monday so I need to be ready to get back into scholarly research. Wooo!
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Mini Goals for the Week of July 2
    1. Log daily
    2. Whole foods (nothing highly processed)
    3. Alcohol free 5 days
    4. Strength training 3 days
    5. 7-8 hours of sleep each night

This week has turned out to be somewhat transitional. Had some stuff to take care of. I have not logged most days. I have included some seriously processed foods in my diet this week. I didn't get around to the strength training (maybe this weekend) and sleep has not been what I had hoped for this week. It does, however, look like I will hit the 5 alcohol free days for the week.

It may sound like an incredibly unsuccessful week. But I think it may be one of the best in a while. I've continually lost weight down to a certain point, had good habits... and then stalled. I think I've figured out the problem(s) and can now move on past the wall that I keep hitting.

I'm looking forward to the weekend and weeks beyond. I'm also looking at doing a better job with my mini goals next week. :)
    Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Hey Molly, just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you. I hope things are going smoothly with your dad. I know that has to be tough.
    Thanks Sweetie!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

1) WW blue dot day* – 3/5
    2) Get in the before midnight or 6 hours of sleep – 2/4
    3) 7000 steps -2/4

887823.png