Any due March 2019 ladies on here?

Options
I’m due March 5th with #3. I lost 25 lbs last year, but unfortunately, fell of the wagon and gained ten back before getting pregnant. I’m really wanting to limit weight gain and be as healthy and fit as possible this time around. I have been exercising consistently so I should be able to continue and just improve my eating habits.

Replies

• lauzjacobs
    lauzjacobs Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm due 12th March. First time mom at 40 & freeking out. Over the last year & half I'd lost 30kg so I'm very aware of not putting it allll back on. I've reset my dairy to just maintenance 2000k but I'm just too exhausted to get to the gym right now
  • ntede3
    ntede3 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ack, just typed a reply, then lost it!!

I'm due March 1st with #2.

I would love MFP buddies so I keep up with logging (and keep my midwife off my case lol). Due date buddies, please feel free to add me!
  • Winterbaby2014
    Winterbaby2014 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm due end of February but this is the closest month I could find!
    I'm haven't been able to keep fit or eat what I'd like due to morning sickness 😂. But I'm hoping that in the next couple of weeks I can get back into it. My cellulite is coming back with a vengence!

Doing meal prepping on Friday ( my next day off), so hoping to get back on the wagon!
  • ntede3
    ntede3 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm due end of February but this is the closest month I could find!
    I'm haven't been able to keep fit or eat what I'd like due to morning sickness 😂. But I'm hoping that in the next couple of weeks I can get back into it. My cellulite is coming back with a vengence!

Doing meal prepping on Friday ( my next day off), so hoping to get back on the wagon!

Close enough!! :-)

MS totally derailed my otherwise pretty healthy lifestyle, too. I hear ya... Is it starting to ease up for you yet?
  • cooliocat123
    cooliocat123 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Not March, but April 2019! :)