Working Mom of 2. Advice/tips needed

Options
KellyDMc
KellyDMc Posts: 1 Member
Hi,
I am a 40 years old mom of a very active 6 year old boy and a 17 month old girl. I work full time. I am trying to lose at least 58 lbs total. When I started loosing weight I was 208 lbs and now 2 weeks later I have lost 5 lbs! I am excited but know this won't continue. I am trying to change my eating habits, which is hard since I don't have a lot of time to prepare meals. I am also going to the gym and walking on the treadmill 25 minutes a day at lunchtime.

I would love to meet others who can understand my position and encourage me. I am looking for those tips/tricks/advice that help progress a weight loss and healthy living journey.

Thanks!
Kelly

Replies

• seamonster111
    seamonster111 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Please add me... I’m 44 with 5 and 4 year old children. I’ve got about 35 pounds to lose but I fall off the wagon after a couple weeks of success too.
    Looking for someone to nag me a bit 😜 lol.
  • LondonSuz
    LondonSuz Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Happy for anyone to add me! Just getting back on MFP as my son is now 1.5yrs and In the heaviest I’ve been :o definitely want to lose weight but then my motivation fades with tiredness, work-home stresses and I just eat...
  • kdbulger
    kdbulger Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm 32, mom of a 6 year old and 3 year old. I work part-time, and have a military spouse who is often away for long periods. I'm pretty active on my personal profile and my blog on MFP.

So far I've lost 43 lbs, worked up to running a fair amount, and am currently digging in to break a plateau (it's a low effort plateau, not a true plateau).
  • xmarye
    xmarye Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Im turning 26 years old next month, I have three kids age 4, 2 and 9 months. Lost 9lbs in two weeks and looking to lose 37lbs more. I am currently 177lbs and my goal weight is 140lbs. My height is 5'5''!

Would love some new friends that are trying to lose the baby weight too! :blush: