I'm back, update, and I need your opinion please.

Options
Saiosyn
Saiosyn Posts: 41 Member
Who am I and why am I leaving an announcement on a barely active group?
Well, I'm the person who started this group. Hi. =) This group was doing amazing up until late last year. I sure soon after I left, others became inactive as well. But, I'm back and ready to fix this group up a bit.

So I'm back. After... about a year. And it's been a bad year to put it nicely. I have lost a total of... 20 lbs? But that's it and that's where I stayed. But now I'm moving. I'm with people who are better for me to be around. And I am happy. And I haven't been happy, in a very, very long time. I'm surrounded by people who support me and have the attitude I need to learn to have. Not only that but people who are in and have been in the same situation and WANT me to better myself for my health and my own happiness.

Lots of great things have happened and are going to be coming for me. And because of all of this, I feel it's time to get back on track. I'm not giving myself timelines this time. I'm just going to go at it, work hard, and see where that gets me. I'm already much more active than I ever have been, Walking a few nights a week and swimming for at least an hour a day. I can actually do more because of this last month physically than I have been able to do in the last year alone.

So there's that. My small and rambly update. As for your opinion. I don't know how many of our group are gamers or know of an app and program called Discord. It's a platform, kinda like Skype, but so. Much. Better. And I use it for everything from games to communities.

My question is if I make a discord group for this group here, how many of you would use it. Or even like the idea for it. It'd be a way for our members to real-time chat about everything we have for the threads in this group. Not only that but another way to support one another.

Thank for reading this long-windedness. If anyone has any thoughts, opinions, what ever. Please feel free to reach out <3

Thanks for those who are still looking to this group for support.

Sai<3