August 31 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    If your name should be added to the Winners Circle list...please report your success today!!
    Thanks, Rick
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Pass day 2 which still leaves me in the Winners circle. Congrats to those who made it there with me and to those who stuck it out to the end of the month without making it to that circle!

3 of 4 of us bailed on early morning rolling (I was the last of the 3 to bail, but after 5 hours of hard training, I couldn't face training with the one left as she only has one setting FULL BEAST MODE). I did have a beneficial session with my exercise physiologist who helped me work out why I'm bending too far forward on my squats. It means I'm dropping back to just the bar for now, but it's worth it to correct the hip alignment before I increase weight again. The corrected version definitely works my core, which my jiu jitsu coach says needs work as well so my game will benefit too.

Lunch became pizza because I had a craving, but I was impressed to note that buying the small one was possible (I normally give in to temptation to buy bigger) and it satisfied me. I'm not going to log today, but just enjoy a quiet evening with my pets and a couple of treats. Tomorrow is a new month and I will be ready to hit it running (literally, I have to go for a run tomorrow...)
  • eokoro
    eokoro Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    August 31

Exercised?: yes
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes
  • jjjcat
    jjjcat Posts: 340 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Aug 31
    Exercised Yes - Treadmill, elliptical and rowing machine
    Calories Yes
    Tracked Yes

A HUGE thank you to you all!!! I have lost 2kg (4.4 pounds) and feel better in my clothes one month in. Looking forward to the ongoing support and community in September 😊😊😊😊
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    Wow! The end of the month already. I have been away from the devices a lot as I head into the last week before a demanding concert performance, but all is well and I congratulate all you amazing winners circle people!

I'll be away for much of September - see you in October!
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,617 Member
    Options
    8/31
    Exersized?- yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
    Congratulations everyone in the winner circle. Best wishes to all in the new month
  • lessn00
    lessn00 Posts: 377 Member
    Options

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes..  Long Cardio

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?    Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?   Yes

Last day of the month And a Friday! Hope everyone has a great weekend! See you in September!
    Congrats to all the winners!
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    8/31
    Exercise? Yes, 1 hour walk this morning with my boyfriend and 17 minute low impact exercise video this evening.
    Calories? Within allowance
    Tracked? Yes

Congratulations to all in the Winner's Circle. Every day is a new day...and tomorrow a new month. Make it a great one!
  • Bill70Strong
    Bill70Strong Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 35 minutes Week# 6- Day# 2 C25K training and 1 hour 45 minutes strength training.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3, and slightly under.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    It’s 11:12 pm on the last night of August. There are a wonderful group of Winners Circle Qualifying team members and a core group of those who are seriously committed to the thoughtful habits of the UAC. I am grateful for each of you.
    Tomorrow kicks off the start of a new month. Many will start and most will quickly drop out before the 15th of September.
    I salute all of you who look & plan ahead
    @craigo3154 Thanks for your contribution and congratulations to your wife who is becoming healthy!
    Rick
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154's wife WooHoo, well done!!! I would say that is a huge WIN
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,005 Member
    Options
    Aug 31
    Yes x 3
    Ex: 113 mins 14,204 steps, 35 mins Pilates with weights
    Calories under by 10
    Track: yes, all
    This is my first month with only one Pass Day. It seems to get easier each month. Thank you, UAC-ers!!!
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 today
    Well done everyone in the winners circle! Am soooo envious, Sept here we come!