August 25 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    The September UAC is created and available to signup. Tonight, I’ll invest time in posting the September UAC on the Challenge board
    mrg5ibcqntl7.png
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    August 25
    Exercised?: Yes. Drone track setup and pack up (over 10,000 steps).
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Drone race today. One of my best results yet. 4th after heats, 2nd in final (2 of the other 4 finalists crashed out). Gorgeous weather (sunny, very little wind, not too hot, great day to be out).

Another drone race tomorrow, but on the other side of town (90 mins drive away, so EARLY start).

At race had my usual hamburger. It is a hamburger, no bun. Hamburger patty, bacon, cheese, onion, lettuce, tomato, and another hamburger patty. One way to get a low-gluten meal when out. :)
  • rockymir
    rockymir Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Exercize? 1h30 mtb ride + 9k run + 2h surfing
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Prayers needed daughter Emily is in Italy they lost her luggage. She is freaking out we need to just send her calming thoughts because things can be replaced. Thanks everyone.
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Prayers needed daughter Emily is in Italy they lost her luggage. She is freaking out we need to just send her calming thoughts because things can be replaced. Thanks everyone.

You got, calming thoughts on their way to Italy.
  • lessn00
    lessn00 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes..  Long cardio..upper n ab circuits

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?    Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?  Yes

Big workout day today which felt great. Also got tons done around the house which felt equally great.

Prayers to Emily in Italy. I've been there and rest assured..there are plenty of stores!
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    8/25
    Exercise? Yes...but not the usual. Two ash trees were cut down by the power company across the road at the animal hospital my DH used to own. Spent 1 hour + trimming, cutting limbs, loading into cart and adding them to our ever growing wood pile. Trunks of the trees are so large a wood splitter is needed before those pieces can be moved.
    Calories? Yes...within allowance for the day. I'm allowing more than the usual to add a couple of pounds back.
    Tracked? Yes

@2020pinktogo Hoping luggage is traced and located soon. In all of our travels...we have learned to never take more than what is allowed for carry on luggage. Sometimes difficult to stay within the imposed weight and size limits...and requires lots of hand washing and wearing the same outfits over and over, again; but it sure does beat the airline luggage horror issues. Best to your daughter.
  • Bill70Strong
    Bill70Strong Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, a 60 minute Barre class, followed by a 60 minute Hatha Yoga class.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    8/25
    Exersized?- yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yes 3x. 1 hr archery
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @2020pinktogo God bless you and your daughter!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    My report:
    A great and energetic day with the grandchildren. Lots of exercise by them and by me.
    Exercise: 65 minutes of tree cutting and log carrying plus 35 minutes of leading children on horseback
    Tracking: ok
    Calories: under by only 73 calories. Lots of activity though
  • leanHelen
    leanHelen Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Great day!
    Spent the whole morning at the club. Morning fundamentals class where I got to drill a great take down with our newest lady. Explaining to absolute beginners really makes you think through the move so it helps me immensey (the fact that we have blue and purple belts coming to our fundamentals class is testament to how you can always learn more about a move). Rolled with the Newby during kids class and showed her a few other things. Then open mat. Only a handful of us rolling (most of the mat gets used by the guys and girls sparring) but I got in some good rolls with a couple of the guys and chatted with friends (and their kids) between. Love the relaxed atmosphere and tough training that is Saturday on the mat. Due to life, I won't be able to join again for a Saturday until the second half of October, so I made the most of this one!

Shopping on the way home for the coming week. Got salmon on special so stocked up a bit and my frozen berries and mango arrived so freezers are full of yummy healthy food.

Today is rest day but I need to get a yoga session in and meal prep and chill. Weather is miserable so not doing race my friend invited me too.

I'm quite surprised pleasantly that I have not used a pass day yet! 5 days left and I should be able to get there with all 3 passes unused!
  • jjjcat
    jjjcat Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    August 25
    Calories were fine but this is a pass day #2 where exercise is concerned. Very long work day and then cold winters Saturday night.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,003 Member
    Options
    Aug 25
    Yes x 3
    Looked like I might take a Pass Day 2, but realized I wasn’t hungry mid-meal, weighed what Ingadnt eaten & subtracted it back out of food log! Proud that I was mindful & didn’t just eat all of it.

Ex: 108 mins, 1 hike midday & 1 walk in evening
    Calories: under 194
    Tracked: yes, to the gram, everything

6 days left in August!!

@2020pinktogo I hope Emily is doing well. I’ve not ever actually lost my luggage permanently- more like it gets misplace & it takes a while for them to locate it. Emily will have a great story to tell!
  • jacq0220
    jacq0220 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Excersize yes walking and swimming. It's hot hot hot here.
    Eating, yes I tracked yes on budget.
    I'm traveling and lots of good food and drinks here, but I'm doing great.
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Yes for all
    Under calories even with extra dark chocolate :)
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3, dancing for exercise