August 4 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    I stayed within my higher for budget and was still able to enjoy some of the treats at geek fest. My favourite Chinese food truck is there so that's lunch each day and thankfully there is a coffee truck too that keeps me warm! (I'm ready for summer to come back now).

All my food was tracked and I managed to get to Jiu Jitsu fundamentals before the fest started. Biggest fundamentals class we have had with maybe 20 people there at 8 on a Saturday. It was awesome.

Walked around all day getting people to make penguin promises and was absolutely shocked at those who refused to help save a species by making one little change in their life! Took a break to do my spiderman thing in the maskerade which is always fun. Looking forward to the cosplay competition today.

Family reunions aren't really a thing for us. My parents live on the same plot as me so they are used to my eating habits. My brother lives in Cape Town and I see him about once a year when he comes to visit. We usually don't see each other if I go to Cape Town because he refuses to watch me fight and I only travel for Jiu Jitsu comps! My aunt lives in Scotland so we don't see her ever. And that's it for direct family. No cousins, no uncles, no grandparents any more, no nieces or nephews (I adopted a couple of those but they aren't blood family).
  • amphrysus
    amphrysus Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
  • leanHelen
    leanHelen Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Exercised: Yes parkrun
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
    I've been eating back my exercise calories the last couple of days I think it's the cold weather making me hungry!
    @RangerRickL yes lots of people want to go to excess with food and aren't happy if you don't participate, good on you for doing what's best for you!
  • lady_bug_jd
    lady_bug_jd Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Exercise: walked
    Calories: under
    Tracked: Yes
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    At our reunions everyone's more about themselves lol
    3 x yes for saturday
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,140 Member
    Options
    Aug 4
    Yes x 3
    Ex: 124 mins, longgg walk 5miles+, 15,416 steps
    Calories: 2560-2059 = under 501
    Track: yes, all, to the gram

Excited that my walking distances & speeds are increasing!!
  • rockymir
    rockymir Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Exercize? 14k fartlek run
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes

Quite happy with myself. Been forced to do a long drive and despite that I didn't eat out of my diet. Had food in the cooler, already packed and tracked and ate just that.
    First time in my life probably.

• 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,175 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3
    Exercised a lot. Allowed me some treats
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    I'm so tired lately, so I got out early and walked the dog, so I'd meet the exercise requirement, tracked and under calories.
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Aug 2
    Yes X 3

Aug 3
    Yes X 3

Aug 4
    Pass day 1

Still traveling around so hard to post on here consistently. Saturday we visited husband's relatives. Too much food and 🍷. At the point I realized was not going to make the calorie and exercise commitment decided to kick back and enjoy. Friday I took two hikes, one to a waterfall mostly uphill. My Fitbit logged 64 flights of steps to the waterfall so a pass day is okay and deserved. BTW the waterfall was georgeous.
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Exercise: 70 min treadmill at a moderate pace

Calories: surprisingly under. I ate some foods that I normally avoid but not in large quantities. I was pleasantly surprised when I completed my diary and found my calories were right on target.

Tracked: yes

@RangerRickL. I was a little worried about overeating at our family reunion. It's a 3 day event where the food is supplied so not as much control as I'd like but it was easier than i thought it would be to stay within my calorie goal. UAC helped. At the time I still had a shot at being in the winners circle so that kept me from overindulging
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    August 4
    Pass #1. Wasn't intentional
    I went down stairs to get on the bike. Got distracted talking with Joshua. Which was what I was going to do while on the bike. We had dinner & talked & I completely forgot about the bike
    Geez .... dinner wasn't even on my agenda! :/
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES (push lawn mowing)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yes 3x. 45 min bike.
  • mkaypaige
    mkaypaige Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES (walking dogs)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
  • benimbenayse
    benimbenayse Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Exercised: 8,5 hr hiking
    Calories: No
    Tracked: No
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,333 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options