Tracked - yep
  • strongkater
    strongkater Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Aug 2
    Yes to all!

Aug 3
    PASS #1
    I tracked. I was 90 calories over so I could have been Yes to all 3 if I got my exercise in but I just didn’t have time yesterday. I work nights and sometimes I don’t get enough sleep and I have to pick up kids and things get in the way so unfortunately that was yesterday. BUT i’m proud of myself for getting it done prior week because I worked four nights in a row and made it a priority.
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3, though it's hard to track calories when traveling and eating at hole in the wall dine in spots. Still, ate one simple chicken taco and side salad. Skipped rice and beans, etc.
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES ✅ 60 mins swim
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES ✅
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    I have allowed myself more calories for the weekend as I know my food options are limited. I have maintained at this weight for two and a half years and know a few days at higher calories won't derail me. I only want to drop about 5 kg to get to a better divisible for competition (but most of the time that division and mine are combined anyway as there are not too many of us girls who competes).

Was within my higher goal, tracked all my did and started my day with a solid hour of Jiu Jitsu with the boys so success for the day.

We had a bit of a challenge as our dinosaur which is the main feature of our display did not fit in the door of the event venue. She is heavy and easily damaged so turning her on her side was tricky and she looked dead when we finally got her inside, but she revived with no injuries once we got her back on her feet and is happily entertaining the geeks (it's our local version of comicon). Can't post pics on my phone, sorry.
  • amphrysus
    amphrysus Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes treadmill and brisk evening walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank yes
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES (outdoor walk)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
  • benimbenayse
    benimbenayse Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Exercised: 2,5 hr hiking
    Calories: No
    Tracked: No
  • alamedajennifer
    alamedajennifer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Walked all day. I’m on vacation. Tracked everything