Long Tall Sally - How to you feel about them going to solely an online retailer?

Options
aWildFlowere
aWildFlowere Posts: 76 Member
edited July 2018 in Social Groups
Having worked for them I certainly have an opinion. I think closing everything but the Mall of America store would have been a smarter business decision for worldwide visitor visibility and a destination shopping location perspective...sometimes you just want to stop in/fly in and make an afternoon...all sizes and styles in front of you at one time vs making a mass order online. Contrarily I also understand closing all of them to save on admn costs of both an online and brick & mortar operation. As I only live 17 miles from the MOA I am very disappointed that I will have to order everything, deal with the return process and the associated shipping/handling costs. I highly doubt they are going to offer free s/h both ways like Zappo's does but I sure hope they do. Next is to get their design team to offer sexier, less conservative styles, more color options per item per season and to become more consistent with fit.

Replies

• suibhan6
    suibhan6 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hmm. Since that is all I thought they were, I have no problems with them going only on-line. Although if I'd know they'd have a store somewhere near me I'd love to try clothing on!