Fitbit Friends & Challenges - low step count

Options
eminater
eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
Dear Fitbit community,

I would like to make some fitbit friends to do some of the daily challenges or other challenges - but I am currently not even hitting 10K per day, so I am looking for some others with a low step count who are interested in joining challenges to help push that daily step count up!

I have a Flex 2.

Replies

• TamBlu33
    TamBlu33 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm down to join. I'm having the same problem
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
  • lambrightj24
    lambrightj24 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I usually hit 7-9 thousand a day! I have a Fitbit Versa
  • bearcataz
    bearcataz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Summary: To start with I would like to build to an average of 4k. Is that to low for what ur looking at?

History:
    What are u all considering low cuz I'm REALLY low. I'm working on overcoming long term chronic health challenges and my daily goal is only 2000 & phone shows my average @ 2,600. I've been using my phone so I know my cout is off since don't carry it all the time. 1st day with Fitbit Alta HR & it recorded 4700 but I have been more active than normal. To start with I would like to build to an average of 4k fairly quickly. Is that to low for what ur looking at?

I'm also new 2 My Fitness Pal (MFP) so not sure how the group challenges work. I've been using Samsung Health (SH) by myself for a few months; now looking 4 what works with Fitbit. Samsung has no direct interface. Under Armour (UA) looks like it has a lot of interfaces but I'm not impressed with it from a starter standpoint. I think I loaded all 3 programs about same time but only stuck with SH. The Fitbit may change that.