Getting Married in Sept 2019!!

Options
blb85
blb85 Posts: 187 Member
I could use a group of supporters who are also logging their foods and their activity to get some accountability, tips, and support.

I am 5'0" and carrying a lot of excess weight and body fat at 166 currently (I started at 180 when fiance and I got engaged in January). I was hoping to clear 150 by end of September, only because that will be right around the time we plan to get engagement pictures done, but considering it's beginning of August and that leaves only two months left to lose 15 lbs; and it's taken me 3 months to lose 15 lbs (I started beginning of April, and July I have seen no weight loss), I don't want to go crazy and feel deflated when it doesn't happen. I read the book "Body Love" by Kelly Leveque and really saw the greatest changes when I implement the strategies outlined in her book. I would seriously love to get a consult with her, but as she is a celebrity nutritionist, I can't afford the $750 consultation fee... Sad face. I have contemplated seeing another nutritionist; but still those $275 consult fees are so steep when you are trying to plan a wedding. So I just keep listening to podcasts, reading articles, and doing research to find tips and tricks to get my own success.

I do know my issues are that I can eat the way I should for life and health Monday through Friday afternoon; but come Friday night through Sunday, it all falls apart with going out for brunches, lunches, and/or dinners and especially the drinks. Also, my exercise isn't always on point. I have good weeks, and then I have weeks that I fall off completely. I do my best when I get to bed early and wake-up early and get it in during the mornings before I go to work. However, it just doesn't always go the way I plan. So the weekend binging/cheats mixed with little exercise are what's ultimately derailing my efforts. But I always tell myself, I have another moment to make the decision to get on track again. I want this more than anything, and I will not let myself get in my own way.

Replies

• Bride2BeFit6119
    Bride2BeFit6119 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am with you girl!!! June 2019 Bride here! I won't let myself get in my way either! Let's stay motivated together!