Hello

Options
Hello,

My name is Muriel. I just wanted to say thanks for creating this group. I am glad to be a part of it.:happy: So when did you start your weight loss journey? I started mine about a month ago, haven't really noticed results on the scale though. However, I seem to be losing inches in my weight and arms. I am eating 1200 cals a day, exercising 30-45 minutes daily on the elliptical, burning 350-400 pounds and I currently weight 223. When I first started I weighed 227 a couple weeks ago. Since I started my cycle on Saturday my weight went up to 224. My goal weight is 170 , wearing a size 10/12. I currently wear a size 16/18.

Isn't it depressing, how hard it is to lose this weight. It's o easy to pack on the pounds, but so darn difficult to get them off.:cry: I am trying so hard not to throw in the towel, give up, and be ok with being a plus sized woman. Anyways I am so sorry for ranting. I hope your weight loss is going well. Please share your story with me. Also please share any advice with me as well.

Replies