Mass effect 3 ****Spoilers!!**** Seriously!

Options
2»

Replies

• OMGLeigh
    OMGLeigh Posts: 236
    Options
    The ending broke my heard and crushed my soul. I couldn't even bring myself to try the "improved" ending and I haven't brought myself to play the DLC.
    That said, the series was amazing. I think the ending only hurt so badly because the story and characters were so fantastic. I'd still recommend it to anyone, all three games.
    I can only hope that you had a relationship with Garrus. His writing and voice acting are super smooth. He's by far my favorite.
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    lol I didn't romance Garrus. I romanced Kaidan in the first one and then cheated on him with Thane in the second and then got back together with him after Thane died in the third. I was seriously devastated when Thane died. I didn't play for a week. I refused to believe it was one of those fixed events. I was determined to go replay 1 and never even talk to Kaidan and go straight to Thane in 2. lol I seriously screamed when he was attacked. Now he was smooth.
  • erayne
    erayne Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I romanced Kaidan and Garrus....it broke my heard to have to end it with Garrus! I love Brandon Keener (the voice of Garrus)!!!