September Schedule of Challenges!

Options
themedalist
themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
edited August 2018 in Social Groups
Are you ready for Fall? Hard to believe but September is knocking on the door. August is typically a very quiet month around here but I expect a lot of new members will be joining us in September. If you are new to our group, welcome! If you’d like to receive an email notification when a new weekly challenge is posted, send me an email to: buildinghealthyhabits2@gmail.com and I will add you to our email notification list.

I am so excited to launch our new monthly challenge series, “This Month I Will...” I’ll have a lot more to say about it in a few days, but we will be kicking off each month with a personalized challenge that we create for ourselves. These customized challenges will help us make regular progress on the goals that we have. And isn’t that why we’ve joined this Building Healthy Habits group? I can’t wait to get started!

Here’s what’s on the horizon for September:

Sept 3 – Sept 30: Theme: Healthy Practices
Challenge: “This September I Will...”

What’s your goal for September? What do you want to accomplish? What healthy habit do you want to focus on this month that will make your life better? We change our lives through our daily actions....let’s roll up our sleeves and get to work!

Sept 10 - Sep 16: Theme: Sharing Your Wisdom
Challenge: Nice to Meet You!

We have lots of new members joining us this month, so let’s do a round of introductions this week and share a little bit about ourselves!

Sept 17 - Sept 23: Theme: Healthy Eating
Challenge: Unsweetened

Sugar. So delicious and yet problematic for many of us. If you know you eat too much sugar and would like to cut back, join us this week as we will be sharing tips and strategies for taking some of that sugar out of our lives.

Sept 24 - Sept 30: Theme: Exercise and Movement is
Challenge: Balancing Act

How's your balance and stability? Balance is often overlooked as a critical element of health and fitness. Better balance improves coordination, joint stability, agility, reaction time, and prevents falls and fractures. And balance exercises are also good for your brain! Join us this week as we work on improving our balance.

Replies

• pennysob
    pennysob Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    doing 21 days of calm..
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Thank you @themedalist for all your efforts. This group has changed my life.
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,351 Member
    Options
    Love the TED talk! So true...the 30 days are going to pass regardless of what you do so why NOT try something new? :smile: I love the challenges this month!