Seeking open diary friends!

Options
Hi all, new to the group and restarting my weight loss (this is DAY TWO)!

I need some friends to keep me motivated! I'm looking for people who log their food and don't mind sharing it with me.

We all have good and bad days! I am honest and would love some new ideas and know what works for you =)

My ultimate goal is to lose approximately 160 lbs. Anyone wanna join in on the adventure?

Replies

• Fallingsnow505
    Fallingsnow505 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I believe my food diary if open to friends. I am happy to share adventures! my initial goal is to get under 300. Then I have at least another 100 to lose (180ish total).
  • jordandroid
    jordandroid Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ahoy hoy. Feel free to add me and hold me accountable! I believe my diary is also open.
  • Aebarnhill
    Aebarnhill Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have gained over 100 lbs in 2 years. It's time I take my life back and become healthy again not just for myself but for my children. I have Graves Disease and Crohn's Disease. Having Graves makes weight loss hard but I know it isnt impossible. Looking for people to hold me accountable!! Please help me get back to healthy.
  • Donayle
    Donayle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am new and looking for someone to share this weight loss journey with. Someone like-minded with over 100 lbs to loose. All these posts are so old. Is this group still active?
  • mama2twoluvbugs
    mama2twoluvbugs Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    me, me, me pick me, I have 200 to lose and just made my diet open to the public, I hope some of you are still around, looking for a buddy!