Fitbit syncing

Replies

• aromano2000
    aromano2000 Posts: 2 Member
    MHarper522 wrote: »
    My Fitbit is getting the food data from MFP, but MFP is not seeing the steps. Relying on the calories goal in Fitbit until this is fixed, but really annoying.

My Fitbit is also getting food updates, but weigh in and calorie/step adjustments not happening. It's like it's communicating in only one direction.
  • Balikkk
    Balikkk Posts: 6 Member
    I think this time it was a problem with MFP because a friend told me that they had the same issue with another tracker.
    It works for me now.
  • VanVanDiane
    VanVanDiane Posts: 1,371 Member
    Mine has started working again :)
  • ktothema
    ktothema Posts: 37 Member
    Had no issues until today! Seems to be going into Fitbit from MFP but not the other way .
  • gmincca
    gmincca Posts: 4 Member
    Me too (Alta HR syncing, but no steps or Cal's in MFP. Fixed it by revoking Fitbit app in MFP web - not app doesn't work. Then Re-enabling. Now working.
  • lizzypieda8169
    lizzypieda8169 Posts: 1 Member
    I had issues with flex fitbit, customers service told me to clean it down with rubbing alcohol. the issue resolved but it still dies in a couple two days
  • runner_girl83
    runner_girl83 Posts: 553 Member
    Steps are not less in challenges for some reason (everyone in same time zone). Versa Bluetooth dropping out, being told my phone can no longer find the device.

Anyone else havi g issues?
  • newmexicandebbie
    newmexicandebbie Posts: 10 Member
    I gave up, I manually enter my fitbit steps to MFP.
  • gmincca
    gmincca Posts: 4 Member
    No sync with Fitbit yet again. Revoked access in web app, cleared cache etc etc reconnected, but no sync. either way.
    What's going on it was perfect yesterday, today diddly squat nothing.
    Sick!
  • lkcantwell1
    lkcantwell1 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm having the same issue also.
  • an0nemus
    an0nemus Posts: 149 Member
    Anyone having issues today? My last sync was at 4:11 pm Central (of course my workout was at 5:00...)
  • BoaOrHat
    BoaOrHat Posts: 11 Member
    I’m having issues with syncing. I disconnected, waited an hour, and reconnected and still nothing. Bummed because I logged 14,000 steps today. :(
  • raytcole
    raytcole Posts: 7 Member
    Same here and with my wife
  • acesigma
    acesigma Posts: 3 Member
    Mine isn't working either, logged out, disconnected, reconnected, etc. MyFitnessPal website not showing any step progress, and the app is showing an incorrect step goal. Something is wrong with MFP. AGAIN.
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Same here...I've tried everything, no sync :'(
  • nickchristian3910
    nickchristian3910 Posts: 33 Member
    once again, wat too often now.
  • claireelewis
    claireelewis Posts: 5 Member
    Yep no steps being shown for me today on MFP :/:/
  • Jmatievich
    Jmatievich Posts: 38 Member
    From the MFP website
    4bgue38aby5h.png
  • jimmarriott7
    jimmarriott7 Posts: 3 Member
    You would think with all the issues lately that MFP would just put in the option of entering Fitbit data manually. I mean, we know how many calories we've burned and how many steps we've taken according to the Fitbit app. Seems like every 3-4 weeks we have the same issue. Wonder if this is happening to the Premium members...
  • Jmatievich
    Jmatievich Posts: 38 Member
    Good thought. Also it would be helpful if they had put this info on the forum here....